This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] RSR Handicaped Line

I have heard that there is a line that handicapped people can use to get to a special load area where you are not rushed into the car. I will be at DCA next Monday and will have the need to use an Electric Power Chair to get around. I have seen pictures of the regular entrance and the single rider entrance but not the special needs line. Does anyone know where it is and how it's used?
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: RSR Handicaped Line

All lines accommodate wheelchairs and ECVs. Once you get to the area near the loading zone they divert you to the other sections. It's a really nice line system they have, but all people with chairs or GAC cards still have to use regular line till a certain point. The Handicap loading zone is off to the left of the regular loading zone.
    Hope that helps and have a good time on the ride! It is a lot of fun!

Comment

Stand-by, Fast Pass, and Single Rider are all wheelchair/ECV accessible. Once you get to the front of the line -- in either Standy-by, Fast Pass, and Single Rider -- the CM in the loading area will direct those with wheelchairs/ECVs to the separate bay area. However, guests will have to transfer from wheelchair/ECV to the ride vehicle. I really like how this separate bay allows guests to take their time to load. It's a lot like the TSMM wheelchair/ECV load procedure. I hope you have fun! The wait might be long but it's totally worth it )

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

Thanks for the answers. We will be needing the info in October!
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X