This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Salty the Toy Story Bus Driver

has anyone else had him to get to disneyland? he works saturday mornings, but idk his hours. i had him twice. he usually asks questions after he tells us the info "what time does california adventure close?" "what time does disneyland close?" "which side are the toy story buses located?" "what time does the last bus pick up?" and he gets us all pumped up for disneyland! i call him a true cast member. u would think that is how all cast members should be, for the people. wouldnt u agree?
    sigpic
    Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Re: Salty the Toy Story Bus Driver

the bus drivers are not castmembers

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
      sorry, but u would think he is a castmember by his personality
      sigpic
      Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
      My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
        Really? Who do they work for? I know the tram staff are all CMs so I would have automatically thought the same for the bus drivers too.
        Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Originally posted by Malina View Post
          Really? Who do they work for? I know the tram staff are all CMs so I would have automatically thought the same for the bus drivers too.
          the toy story lot buses are contracted in...
          Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
          Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
          Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

I had heard that many of them were prior OCTA drivers who had been laid off due to cut backs. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Either way, your story made me smile.

When you say "true cast member" I took that to mean a cast member in spirit, whoever he works for. And I DO wish that all cast members had such a sense of humor and passion for the job. (Yes, many do, but I'll agree that all should be that way. )
              Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

It's amazing that there are people that don't work directly for Disney, but still have a Disney-like passion for their job knowing that they too make a difference in someone's vacation to the parks. Power of Disneyland!
                :meet: Because Bert Said So! :meet:

Comment

I think I've had this bus driver before, and frankly, found said person to be rather annoying. They were asking all the same questions the OP listed, but sounded like he was almost being forced to do it. There was no enthusiasm from the driver and it was rather off putting for me to start my day off that way.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X