Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the F, F, & P Cafe's lines be divided?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Should the F, F, & P Cafe's lines be divided?

I was in the Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical Cafe a few weeks back on a Monday night to grab a roast beef and chedder sandwich. (For the record, the sandwich was quite good, and I love the way they designed the interior). There are two lines to order and get food in this eatery. Since this is also the Starbucks location, both lines get really long. To speed up the process somewhat, there were CMs going thru the line and taking each person's order. This is a good thing. However, the line still was sluggish and long, and I probably waited about a half hour in total. What I noticed while overhearing other guests' orders is that I and one other person were the only ones not ordering Starbucks items. I probably overheard about seven orders total. And from watching what was being picked up at the pick-up counter, most of the items being purchased were coffee drinks. This got me thinking that perhaps one of the lines could do to be changed to food-only, while the other one could be in place strictly for Starbucks purchases. I know the whole Starbucks concept was sort of shoehorned into this location after it was already being built, so I can't place much blame on the way it's setup. And no doubt, the Starbucks line would likely always be longer than the food line if this sort of change was implemented.

What have been your experiences in the "Pig Cafe," and what do you think could be a viable solution?

Re: Should the F, F, & P Cafe's lines be divided?

Yeah...have no clue why you'd have to wait in a line for coffee when half the people are getting food...it would be like a line for two rides but one line
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

To me it seems more baristas are needed to make the coffee drinks - by the time I got my Frap the other day it had turned watery ---

Comment

So, if someone is ordering a drink and a sandwich, they have to stand in both lines in your scenerio?
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
          So, if someone is ordering a drink and a sandwich, they have to stand in both lines in your scenerio?
          Let's have drink only lines and anything lines for those who want food and Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
            There's no need to be snarky; I would've thought a little common sense might've prevailed. As ohmyjustin mentioned, if you're ordering a drink with your meal, you'd get in the regular line. If it's strictly Starbucks, you'd have your own line.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X