This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Costume Help

Ok all time for your help! We are doing the Halloween party on October 2nd during our trip. Now my for my little girl we are doing the bipity bopity thing for her I am wondering if they have the brave dress? Then for my son we were wondering if in the star trader if they have a Jedi costume? We were thinking of while the girls were in bipity bopity the boys could be at star trader building a light saber and getting him a Jedi costume. My girl will be 4 years 9 months and my son will be 3 years 9 months old. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE.

Re: Costume Help

brave is a new movie, so there r no costumes for it just yet. there might b one in time for halloween. canmaybe find the jedi costume at party city or a local halloween store or even disney.com. i hope i sorta helped:blush:
    sigpic
    Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Comment

I have seen merida dresses in Disneyworld so I would assume they would be in DL soon especially for halloween time. I would try to get the jedi costume in advance and have him build his light saber while your daughter gets her hair done! Both will have great experiences.
      BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

I can't answer the question about Jedi costumes, but I can confirm that they do have Merida dresses in several locations in the resort. They sell them at the World of Disney store in DTD as well as at the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique. My family was in the park the first week of June and I saw the dress in both locations.
        "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

I'm sure the park would have the costumes from Brave cause our disney Store has them. I think both kids will have a great experience. As will both parents too.

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

i have the number to make a reservation at bipity bopity but is there a number i can call and ask about the jedi costume

Comment

they always have jedi costumes
                and storm trooper costumes.

Comment

Originally posted by mousedaddy View Post
                  i have the number to make a reservation at bipity bopity but is there a number i can call and ask about the jedi costume
                  If you call for the reservation and ask about the Star Wars costume, they'll more than likely be able to answer your question or transfer you to the right people.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X