X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squinky
    replied
    Oh gosh.

I almost always enter the left tunnel because that's the side the trams from Mickey and Friends come to. We leave through whichever, though. I actually had to go in through the right tunnel as a concious decision because I'd never been.

Leave a comment:

• HarajukuBoy
    replied
    I always enter on the left because everyone I go with always has to use the bathroom. (We prefer the bathrooms by City Hall as opposed to the Bank) lol

Leave a comment:

• VWSpawn
    replied
    I go through the one with the least amount of people in my way.

Leave a comment:

• Whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    I enter through the right tunnel and exit through the left tunnel
    Exactly. The only way to go.

Leave a comment:

• mrfantasmic
    replied
    I guess I do the clockwise exploration of the park too. It's always seemed natural for me since I saw an unofficial video reccomending that sort of way to go through Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyDreamer
    replied
    I usually enter the left side/west side/city hall side/adventureland side and exit the same way. I've never really thought about why, that just always seems to be the most convenient.

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied
    How about referring to the tunnels as West Side/East Side. Or refer to them as Adventureland Side/Tomorrowland Side. Or City Hall Side/Opera House Side.

I prefer The West Side/Adventureland/City Hall side either way, just to avoid the congested strollerland side.

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    I enter through the right tunnel and exit through the left tunnel

Leave a comment:

• Whistling Dixie
    replied
    I almost always enter through the left tunnel and exit through the same tunnel. I find that there seems to be a large number of people renting strollers on the right and it gets to be kind of crowded. I find it faster to get in on the City Hall side.

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied
    I take whichever tunnel gets me in the quickest! Although, I do have to admit, I prefer the left tunnel.

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    I've got to admit, I've never been in the left tunnel. It's always looked scary and forbidding. I have always been afraid that it may lead to another land or something. Right tunnel all the way.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Remus
    replied
    right tunnel entering, left tunnel leaving... I think thats the only way you can do it. So all you left tunnel enterers and right tunnel leavers, YOU SICKEN ME!

Leave a comment:

• aralechn
    replied
    Originally posted by speederscout
    Good Lord~! With everything on my mind right now I can't even consider answering this one! Too much energy required.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• speederscout
    replied
    Good Lord~! With everything on my mind right now I can't even consider answering this one! Too much energy required.

Leave a comment:

• WickedQueen
    replied
    I had ex boyfriend who ALWAYS insisted on going through the right tunnel. So I do EVERYTHING in my power to enter AND leave through the left tunnel!! I'll show him!! Oh, I also like the tunnel better because of the view of the Matterhorn that you cna see coming in that way!

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied
    Being right handed it's weird, but I do left (city hall side) going in and right (bank/opera house side) going out. I am visualizing myself doing it too. Normally dodging strollers, characters and leaving my friends (screaming slow down!!!!!) behind me! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• sediment
    replied
    Right side. It's closer to the Cast Member queue.

Leave a comment:

• swagdaddy
    replied
    Left on both ways. The stroller/wheelchair shambles always keep me away from the right side.

Leave a comment:

• Reaver
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom Chaney
    Ahhhh...OK, let's clarify: For the purposes of this poll the LEFT tunnel is the one to your left as you enter. Even though it would now be on your right as you leave, it's still the LEFT tunnel as far as this poll is concerned. Vice-versa for the RIGHT tunnel. Hope this confuses everyone even more. :lol:
    When I enter , BOTH tunnels are on my left... DCA is to my right... At least when I come from the M&F lot or DTD...

Leave a comment:

• HotelNeptune
    replied
    I use the left tunnel. Exclusively, consistantly, and thoroughly.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X