Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

radiator springs fast pass question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] radiator springs fast pass question

    ok we will be staying at GC theres 5 in my party. if i go in right at opening by my self with all 5 tickets to get the fast passes, can i get the fast passes for everybody even though the other 4 have not have entered the park yet

  • #2
    Re: radiator springs fast pass question

    Nope, each ticket must be activated by the person entering the park before it can be used for fastpasses.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: radiator springs fast pass question

      They just need to enter the park, turn around and go back to the room, give you the passports and you can wait for the FP tickets. GC has it's own entrance to DCA, so it should be easy.
      By the way, I have never tried this. It just seems like it should work because they don't de-activate your pass when you leave. Although if you all show up in PJ's and bathrobes, it might draw some attention.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: radiator springs fast pass question

        Piratelover gives a pretty good idea, seems like it may work. :thumbup: All tickets do need to be activated in order to get fast passes, and they can only be activated if they are scanned at the turnstiles. Just make sure that everyone gets a hand-stamp before they exit, so they will not have a problem getting back into the parks.

        Good luck!
        Kriss

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: radiator springs fast pass question

          Originally posted by PirateLover View Post
          They just need to enter the park, turn around and go back to the room, give you the passports and you can wait for the FP tickets. GC has it's own entrance to DCA, so it should be easy.
          100% correct.


          You can use the tickets to enter either park, and one person can then take the tickets to either park to get FPs.
          IE. Everyone goes in DL, dad takes all the tickets and goes to DCA to get RSR FP.
          Everyone goes in DCA, dad takes all the ticket and gets RSR FP, and then to DL to get a Space FP.
          Everyone goes in DCA, dad takes all the tickets and gets RSR FPs, while the family goes in the single rider or stand by line and ride RSR.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: radiator springs fast pass question

            And I can tell you if the tickets have not been scanned at the turnstile, the FP machine will spit out an invalid FP stating the ticket was not used to enter. I accidentally used my AP instead of the blockout ticket I bought and gave me that invalid FP.
            Mission: Visit every Disney park in 365 days. ACCOMPLISHED

            Tokyo Disneyland & DisneySea: 10/14
            Disneyland Paris & Walt Disney Studios: 11/14
            Disneyland California & California Adventure: 12/14
            Hong Kong Disneyland: 3/15
            Walt Disney World & AK & Epcot & DHS: 8/15

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: radiator springs fast pass question

              Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
              100% correct.


              You can use the tickets to enter either park, and one person can then take the tickets to either park to get FPs.
              IE. Everyone goes in DL, dad takes all the tickets and goes to DCA to get RSR FP.
              Everyone goes in DCA, dad takes all the ticket and gets RSR FP, and then to DL to get a Space FP.
              Everyone goes in DCA, dad takes all the tickets and gets RSR FPs, while the family goes in the single rider or stand by line and ride RSR.
              I don't think that's accurate, I think they have to be scanned at the park they're being used at. Though I've never tried that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: radiator springs fast pass question

                Originally posted by Jayce View Post
                I don't think that's accurate, I think they have to be scanned at the park they're being used at. Though I've never tried that.
                No, as long as they are scanned at one park, they are good at both parks.
                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: radiator springs fast pass question

                  Did almost exactly like Swampymarsh said. All 5 of us went to DL for MM, I left everyone else there while I took their tickets to DCA to get WOC and Soaring fastpasses, then returned to DL. Worked like a charm

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: radiator springs fast pass question

                    ^and you didnt return to soarin at your scheduled fastpass time did you?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: radiator springs fast pass question

                      Originally posted by Jerryp49 View Post
                      Did almost exactly like Swampymarsh said. All 5 of us went to DL for MM, I left everyone else there while I took their tickets to DCA to get WOC and Soaring fastpasses, then returned to DL. Worked like a charm
                      I've ran into trouble with this. A guest in line in front of me told the cast member that his family was in DL and he came to get passes for racers. The tickets not scanned at DCA wouldn't give fast passes. Maybe he got his story wrong but it wouldn't work for him.
                      "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."




                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X