Poll - Did You Get Your Halloweentime Event Tix Yet?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadQueenAlice
    replied
    Re: Poll - Did You Get Your Halloweentime Event Tix Yet?

I bought mine Tuesday night after coming home from work. I'm going with my fiance on October 26th. 10/26 will mark our 8th year anniversary of being a couple, so I'm super excited.

Leave a comment:

• brem
    replied

This will be our first time attending and are going on October 9th. We are definitely looking forward to it.

I got the e-ticket and the times show 7pm to 12am on the ticket, but on the Disneyland website, the times are 6pm to 11pm. I emailed ticketing and they told me to call guest services.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Leave a comment:

• smarie82181
    replied

Have gone the last 3 years and had a blast, but may skip this year. The price is pretty high just to trick or treat and go to a few dance parties and stuff. Were doing a 2 day trip right before Halloween anyways and we figured since we have our AP we would rather save and spend more money on the event when we already spent so much on our passes. At least we will still see the halloween decor and our favorite nightmare before christmas overlay on the HM

Leave a comment:

• stevek
    replied

We went every year to the DCA event and once to DL. Decided once was enough. Far too crowded and just not a great value IMO.

Leave a comment:

• trueBruin86
    replied

I have an AP, but I didn't know about any presales... I got mine just yesterday and I'm going on the first Friday as well School starts again on the first Monday of October, so I figured I better check things out before school happens! This is also going to be my first Halloween Party and I'm really excited :yea:

Leave a comment:

• JMazz
    replied

Originally posted by theworldneedscolor View Post
    What about "I know what date I want but I have to wait till I get paid"?
    D'oh! I knew I forgot something! My bad.

---------- Post added 07-18-2012 at 03:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by Myahlove1 View Post
    I don't have an AP so we purchased our tickets on Monday. I can't wait! We actually bought tickets for 2 nights because we're there for 6 days. We figured what the hell. I hope it's fun enough to go twice, lol.
    I bought tix for one night (my last full night for my upcoming vaykay). I am hoping it is fun also. I fig'd if it isn't my thing, I will still have 80-90% of DL to occupy my time and that aint a bad thing!

I recently found out that the FP system doesn't work during these events... so far, this is the only "bummer" I've come across.

---------- Post added 07-18-2012 at 03:33 AM ----------

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
    I bought my discount tickets last week so my department at work could go the first Friday, and also bought some for my family to go on the second Friday.
    This was my date too. It worked out well since I had to plan a vaykay week before the end of Sept or early Oct. I didn't want to be there during "gay day" (IMO one big pride event + DL don't mix!!!) and I didn't want to deal with the holiday.

Like I said, it worked out so well, that it must be a sign that I should try this event since I have never been during h'weentime. Sooooooo excited. I can't believe that I still have to wait 2 months (plus a few days) before I can go. This is gunna be hard to deal with! ugh...

---------- Post added 07-18-2012 at 03:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kevin Noty View Post
    wheres the option , Im a cast member and got them before EVERYONE could

LMBO! I didn't know this was an option for CMs... I learn something new everytime I log into MC.
    I should have added an "other" option for special cases like yourself. I will make sure I do this for the next poll I make. Lesson learned.

Congratz on scoring tix before almost everyone!
    Last edited by JMazz; 07-18-2012, 02:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Noty
    replied

wheres the option , Im a cast member and got them before EVERYONE could

Leave a comment:

• calsig31
    replied

I bought my discount tickets last week so my department at work could go the first Friday, and also bought some for my family to go on the second Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Myahlove1
    replied

I don't have an AP so we purchased our tickets on Monday. I can't wait! We actually bought tickets for 2 nights because we're there for 6 days. We figured what the hell. I hope it's fun enough to go twice, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Quarar44
    replied

I'm going to get my tickets for the October 19th event tonight! So excited!

Leave a comment:

• theworldneedscolor
    replied

What about "I know what date I want but I have to wait till I get paid"?

Leave a comment:

• Poll - Did You Get Your Halloweentime Event Tix Yet?

Yes! Are you crazy? I'm an APer, I got mine during the presale.
    22.58%
    Yes, I just bought my Tix this week when they went on sale for the GP.
    19.35%
    No, not yet, but I do plan to. I am still deciding what date to pick.
    19.35%
    I am not too sure about this year... I may not go due to other issues that have come up. :(
    22.58%
    Nope... I don't like HalloweenTime special events at DL. [b]Count me out[/b]!
    9.68%
    I eat crayons (A.K.A. I choose to exercise my socially frowned upon [i]right[/i] to NOT vote).
    6.45%

The poll is expired.

Yes, I just bought my Tix this week when they went on sale for the GP.

There is a long and oddly funny story about that last option... before H'ween is over, I will post it for sure!

Last edited by JMazz; 07-17-2012, 04:27 PM.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X