Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the frozen lemonade ODV mega stand is within the patio of Plaza Pavillion's bushes against the wall next to Tiki. At least now they've cleared the walkway by the photo store. I still don't like the colorful lights...but otherwise it looked good and it was nice to see the lit up Plaza Pavillion sign back up.

Comment

Was there this weekend. The colored lights are certainly different, but I don't think they look bad. They've moved the ragtime piano to the Pavillion and Rod wasn't there. Has he retired? The new guy is good, though, and pulled a huge audience.
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

maybe you should re-enact it in your antique store :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
          Was there this weekend. The colored lights are certainly different, but I don't think they look bad. They've moved the ragtime piano to the Pavillion and Rod wasn't there. Has he retired? The new guy is good, though, and pulled a huge audience.

Could be wrong, but I think Rod will be gone for awhile, something to do with back surgery. But haven't heard anything about him retiring.
          The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X