Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Tomy Roma across the street accept their own Online coupons?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does the Tomy Roma across the street accept their own Online coupons?

We are on a serious budget. We already have Mimi's coupons and Millie's (But I don;t think we will go there... unless it has seriously improved.)

Tony Roma sent me a Free Birthday Meal (2 for 1) which is great but it also says only valid at participating locations. AND, they may check for ID!

Anyone have experience there?
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Does the Tomy Roma across the street accept their own Online coupons?

They should since it is a regular location. If it was located within the park I could see them not accepting them. It may be easiest just to call and ask.

And for the record, that is my favorite off-site place to eat.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Re: Does the Tomy Roma across the street accept their own Online coupons?

You could always call the restaurant. I have one too, as my birthday was a few days ago, and I think when I did the locator it said only restaurants that appear in the search results participate in the club. I don't remember seeing the location across from Disneyland.

What was your prior experience with Millie's? It's a fairly bland restaurant in general. We went there a few weeks ago. It wasn't anything spectacular, but we didn't have any issue with the food or service, either.
      It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X