Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] A plea for a pin!! (or a few....)

We are going down to Disneyland on very short notice and my girls love pin trading but we currently have none.

Yes, I know we can buy the starter packs, but we are not serious collectors by any means.

Does anyone know if or where I could buy some cheap, random pins just for trades and what price would 25 or so cost?

Like meet at the crosswalk or something?
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: A plea for a pin!! (or a few....)

You can try eBay if you get really, really desperate. However, if you choose to do any kind of dealing that is not directly from Disney, then I should inform you that you should be extremely cautious. Many pins on the open market are not official Disney pins and were made off-site by people who have replicated the pins with great accuracy. Most people won't know the difference, including CMs, so they won't necessarily hinder the trading experience, but if you knowingly trade these pins, you risk your karma and enduring shame from traders. :P

Comment

Re: A plea for a pin!! (or a few....)

I'm selling my personal collection for 5.00 a pin. I sent you a link to my ebay site. All the pins are on the last page. They are a little higher on ebay however will to sell at 5.00 a pin. The pins are on the last page after my dads jewelry.

disneylandkitty disneypins | eBay

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X