This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Bag Check?

Does anyone know when the bag check areas open? I don't remember from the last time I was there. The girls always have a goal of being first in line (or a line at least!)...
    Jennifer

Re: Bag Check?

pretty early, last time I went was mid september 2010 and I was able to get in to the esplanade at least an hour before the park opened
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Comment

Yea, I'd say 45 to 30 minutes before the park opens, 30 minutes at the latest.
      - Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks...I know we've been waiting at the actual gates almost an hour before the park opens (nothing like eating breakfast in line!) I just wasn't sure if they had an actual time that they opened the bag check area...
        Jennifer

Comment

30 mins before early entry. 60 mins before regular park opening (when there is not an EE). So until mid-Septmeber and maybe later the answer will be 90 mins.

Comment

Thanks for the info - it will help us out on our next trip
            One and Only WDW Visit: March 2013

DL Visits: Aug 2005, Dec 2007/Jan 2008, Oct 2010, Aug 2011, May 2012, Aug 2012, Nov 2012

Comment

When we did the Gumball Rally, the bag check was already open at 6:00, and the park didn't open until 8:00 that day.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X