This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] New Attraction Planned with Star Wars Theme

This schematic looks like something is being planned for a Disney attraction with the Millennium Falcon as the centerpiece:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lost attraction (Custom).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	7369417
    sigpic

Re: New Attraction Planned with Star Wars Theme

Well that's interesting...somehow seems a little mismatched to be an actual floor outline. But what do I know, I'm not an Imagineer. Where did you find this?

Comment

That's old, saw it years ago, pretty sure it's an old concept that will never happen.

Comment

^goodthing its not happening....we just got a new Star Wars Ride...and as much as I love Star Wars...rather see something new enter the parks
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Oh wow! That's a cool find! Star Wars or not, this looks super cool. What do you think it is? Some sort of crazy 'dueling' roller coaster ride? I would love for this to happen!
          My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

Edited: This reminded me of a concept I saw on JHM years ago, a coaster that gives riders a choice of two experiences: The Force and The Dark Side. The majority vote would decide which version each car would experience.

Here's a blog post about this schematic, which apparently was not created by WDI: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/20...s-warring.html
            Last edited by quizkid8279; 07-24-2012, 11:27 PM.
            "I really do have love to give. I just don't know where to put it."

Comment

Originally posted by quizkid8279 View Post
              Here's a blog post about this schematic, which apparently was not created by WDI: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/20...s-warring.html
              Thanks for the link! While I was disappointed that it wasn't designed by WDI, it was still a very interesting read.
              My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X