Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Fantasmic & W.O.C reserved seating wroth it ?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] is Fantasmic & W.O.C reserved seating wroth it ?

my mom wants to get both

but $60 just to have a good spot for Fantasmic
    is the view really that good ?
    i know it gets packed and u gotta wait hours for a good spot

and W.O.C
    is fine cos its only like $16 each
    but is the view good ?
    rather then just finding a spot

honestly i always skip the nite shows and keep going on rides

only time we seen Fantasmic when i was little, so she def wants to see it this year

We prefer the WOC dinner packages. I think the views are great. Or maybe we just have been lucky?
    But haven't tried F! Price tag scares me
    sigpic

Comment

Re: is Fantasmic & W.O.C reserved seating wroth it ?

Fantasmic is worth it for something special not only a great seat but also a really good desert/snack tray full of little deserts and cheeses and crackers plus full beverage service. I would not do it all the time because of cost but well worth it if it fits in your budget.
      BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

I would say when F! seating was at the old Disney Gallery/Dream Suite it was well worth the price but now I'm not too sure.

Comment

WOC is worth it, Fantasmic, if you know what you are doing, just "slip" in when they ask everyone to "stand up" (about 5 mins before the show).
          Also 2nd show on Fantasmic is never hard to get into.

Comment

This is the perfect opportunity for me to ask a question I've wondered for a while. How does one gain access to the "reserved" seating for "World of Color"? I know about the "blue" & "yellow" sections that are given out at the FastPass machines and at the dining, but for the life of me I don't know how to gain access to the center section which is for "reserved" patrons only.

Thanks!

- Joe

Comment

I believe the reserved seating is for the dinner packages right?
              Then VIP is different.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QueenBee View Post
                Then VIP is different.
                That sounds about right. When my partner and I did the "World of Color" meal package, it was for lunch at Trattoria. Maybe if we do dinner one night we'll get the center section. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Quacky4Donald:1056811670
                  Originally posted by QueenBee View Post
                  Then VIP is different.
                  That sounds about right. When my partner and I did the "World of Color" meal package, it was for lunch at Trattoria. Maybe if we do dinner one night we'll get the center section. :-)
                  We do the dinner WOC package everytime we go. It is my DBFs only request. He loves the menu.
                  We were there last in Feb and we were near the rail in a generally un-crowded area slightly off to the left. But pretty close to center. I thought it was a great viewing area.
                  sigpic

Comment

thank u for the info ^_^

Comment

My friend and I did the reserved seating for Fantasmic the last time we were in the park. Great way to do it. Reserved seat, so you know you have one, you get to sit, in a real chair, and the little dessert tray and beverage service. Not all the time, but once in a while, absolutely.
                      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

So last weekend I was showing people around DLR and only had two days to do it. Since they are from another country they may never get back here again. I did the Carthway WOC package. it was worth it for the sole purpose of being able to walk up 15 mins before the show and get a good spot. No line waiting and a great view. Now the meal for four of us was 118 dollars (before tip and after AP discount) because you have to order either a dessert/appetizer plus a entree per person. So if time is your enemy it's worth the extra money. If you go all the time I would say save your money.
                        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                        My company had a special night at the park
                        WdW trip report with WWoHP
                        NYE 2011 trip report
                        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                        Leap year 24 hour report
                        New DCA trip report
                        NYE 2012
                        HKDL trip report

Comment

Questions:
                          Does the pass you get with the WOC picnic save you time standing in line before the show?
                          How is the pass better than getting a WOC fastpass from the GRR machines?
                          Last edited by Dec2009Mama; 07-26-2012, 01:18 PM.
                          One and Only WDW Visit: March 2013

DL Visits: Aug 2005, Dec 2007/Jan 2008, Oct 2010, Aug 2011, May 2012, Aug 2012, Nov 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dec2009Mama View Post
                            Questions:
                            Does the pass you get with the WOC picnic save you time standing in line before the show?
                            How is the pass better than getting a WOC fastpass from the GRR machines?
                            1. I'm not sure but I'd think so.
                            2. The dining pass reserved seating is directly in the center of the show while the FP is at slight angles.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X