X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fur characters that should be face characters

Originally posted by Mom kissed Walt View Post
    I'm not so worried about the voice but I don't think anyone has the proper chin to play hook.
    Maybe Jay Leno.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Jessica Rabbit
      ​Pinkamena Diane Pie, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Son Gohan View Post
        Jessica Rabbit
        If the park gets a Jessica Rabbit, we need to get a Tarzan as well. And not a parade Tarzan, but like the one from Paris. :shy:

Comment

All I know is that if there is a Samba face character, I'm not sitting with him for a picture.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

You bring up a good point! All of the animal characters should be face characters. Instead of getting your pic with Louis the Gater from Princess and the Frog, you can get your pic with a REAL gater!

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch626626 View Post
              You bring up a good point! All of the animal characters should be face characters. Instead of getting your pic with Louis the Gater from Princess and the Frog, you can get your pic with a REAL gater!
              And just wait until they have a real version of Kaa the python from Jungle Book posing with kids.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X