This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] fur characters that should be face characters

I think captain hook would be better as a face character imo, and I have a friend that could be a pretty good lilo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: fur characters that should be face characters

I think Woody & Jessie would work a lot better as face characters. I know that Frollo is rarely out but he would look better too IMO. Maybe Jack Skellington as well? His current costume doesn't look very good so maybe all it needs is a redesign.

Comment

Originally posted by quarar44 View Post
      i think woody & jessie would work a lot better as face characters. i know that frollo is rarely out but he would look better too imo. maybe jack skellington as well? His current costume doesn't look very good so maybe all it needs is a redesign.
      this

Comment

Definitely the Queen of Hearts! I think it's strange that such a loud, foul-tempered character is restricted to silently gesturing her anger.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

I agree. Jessie, Woody, and Queen of hearts. Last time I went we saw jessie and woody. Seriously did not care for the way jessie looked.

Comment

Definitely Lilo, she creeps me out with her furry body and her giant head! Also Mr. and Mrs. Incredible

Comment

Too many characters that are fur would be too difficuilt to voice as face characters

Comment

- Jake and the Neverland pirates (incl. Smee and Hook as said - they're already face characters at the stage shows in Florida and Paris)
                - Tweedle Dee/Dum (they have it at Mad T Party already)

But the truth is I think in 10 years or so all fur characters would become interactive (think Talking Mickey) - that would be so cool.

Comment

ALL THE VILLAINS. Jafar and Hook especially. I don't understand why they are not face characters. Actually, I think all of the human characters should be just their face, really. If their voice is an issue, then make it a non-issue. I don't think anyone complains that the princesses don't have the exact same voice as in their movie.

Comment

Jafar, Hook, Queen of Hearts, Smee, Genie, Pinocchio, Gepetto, my list goes on and on..
                    I believe my future must be brighter than my past. Without that belief, I'm just waiting to die.
                    --> Elevate Your Life

Comment

I think every human character should be a face character. I think it just looks silly to have this static human head. Yes, in a good many cases it would require so redesigning of the character, but so what? (Except that the parks are somehow subservient to the Studio.) Case in point, with the Toy Story characters the problem would be that we would have to see the more theme appropriate characters of which the toys in the films represent (Sheriff Woody, not Woody Andy's toy; Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger, not Andy's Buzz Lightyear action figure) and these iterations are not those sold as part of the films or as merchandise.

At the Magic Kingdom, during the Dream Along With Mickey show, Captain Hook is a face character and it looks great.

Comment

Handy Manny

Comment

To me Hook,Jessie,Woody and Genie sould not be face character to me they wouldn't look right. I can understand why they have a face Hook in Fantasmic cause it would be to hard to move all over his ship with the mask form and I have seen a close up on the real face of Hook and to me it doesn't look like him at all. As for the others it's the same have fave characters for them just doesn't work in my book. I'm glad they are mask characters then face.

Comment

If we can accept the various Aladdins we've had throughout the years who rarely remind me of the guy in the movie, I think we can get away with a face character Hook and Genie. Both of those characters deserve a voice. I can understand why Woody and Jessie would be furs since they're "toys", but that is about as lenient as I'll get, I think.

Comment

I'm not so worried about the voice but I don't think anyone has the proper chin to play hook.

Plus I kind of like the maniacal things Hook and Smee can get away with because they don't speak. They once stole all our muffins at breakfast, and it wouldn't have been the same if they could talk.
                              You know, I have the strangest feeling I've seen that ship before... a long time ago, when I was very young. ―George Darling

It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell. ― Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X