Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Early Entry Help

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] AP Early Entry Help

    I hope someone can either answer my question or point me in the right direction. I signed up for early entry for my AP passes, but I can't remember the exact dates. Does anyone know how I can look that up? I also don't know what I am supposed to do to get in the park early on that day. Do I have to pick up a pass of some sort? Or is it automatically linked to our AP passes? If I have to check in first and get some sort of ticket or pass, then I want to get there early enough to do that and still get in at 7am.

    Oh, and what rides or parts of the park are open at 7am?

    If anyone knows the answer to any of these questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

  • #2
    Re: AP Early Entry Help

    Didn't you get an email confirming your registration? Maybe log into your online account or call the AP line?

    For your day of questions, I have no idea ~ we are registered for next week! I going to be watching this thread for some useful info!
    One and Only WDW Visit: March 2013

    DL Visits: Aug 2005, Dec 2007/Jan 2008, Oct 2010, Aug 2011, May 2012, Aug 2012, Nov 2012

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: AP Early Entry Help

      Originally posted by mlggator View Post
      I hope someone can either answer my question or point me in the right direction. I signed up for early entry for my AP passes, but I can't remember the exact dates. Does anyone know how I can look that up? I also don't know what I am supposed to do to get in the park early on that day. Do I have to pick up a pass of some sort? Or is it automatically linked to our AP passes? If I have to check in first and get some sort of ticket or pass, then I want to get there early enough to do that and still get in at 7am.

      Oh, and what rides or parts of the park are open at 7am?

      If anyone knows the answer to any of these questions, I would greatly appreciate it.
      I did early entry into DCA last month and will be doing the same next month for Disneyland. You should've printed out your confirmation because they do require that upon check in with your valid AP. Also valid meant that your AP is valid for entry that day, they won't allow block out passes. If you are entering DCA I would suggest 30 mins before opening. There will be CM's and signs directing you to the check-in area. They will also give you wrist bands to allow you the early entry. Then it's just line up at the gates and wait for opening where they'll scan your AP like usual for entry. For Disneyland the process would be the same, but only 15 mins is recommended for arrival before opening. Also the M&F parking structure will be open 1 hour before early entry time. So in your case, 6am.

      For rides being open in DCA, I only went into CarsLand and so did the rest of the masses, and everything was running with the exception of Radiator Springs Racers, that didn't come up until 8am. I understand that it's a hit or miss with whether that particular ride is running for early entry. In Disneyland I believe Fantasyland rides, Matterhorn and Space Mountain are running.

      As far as getting your info about your dates of sign up I would either contact AP line or contact Disney somehow to find out.
      sigpic


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: AP Early Entry Help

        Call the AP Member Services: (714) 781-PASS

        They should be able to help


        Disneyland - 1982 to Present
        Walt Disney World - 1996, 2011
        Tokyo Disney Resort - 2013
        Hong Kong Disneyland - 2013


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: AP Early Entry Help

          Extra Question: is Toy Story Mania open in DCA during early entry?
          One and Only WDW Visit: March 2013

          DL Visits: Aug 2005, Dec 2007/Jan 2008, Oct 2010, Aug 2011, May 2012, Aug 2012, Nov 2012

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: AP Early Entry Help

            Originally posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
            You should've printed out your confirmation because they do require that upon check in with your valid AP.
            Interesting, they never asked for that from my family (I had it in my back pocket), they just scanned our passes, the scanner said we're good, and they put the wristbands on. Never was asked for the confirmation.

            It's a FAST process, took about 30 seconds to get the wristband on.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: AP Early Entry Help

              Originally posted by pinkertonfloyd View Post
              Interesting, they never asked for that from my family (I had it in my back pocket), they just scanned our passes, the scanner said we're good, and they put the wristbands on. Never was asked for the confirmation.

              It's a FAST process, took about 30 seconds to get the wristband on.
              Interesting indeed. Not sure if it depended on the CM, the fact that I went on a Saturday 2 weeks after Cars Land opened....who knows really. But they were checking everyone's that particular morning.

              Agreed it is a fast process. They scan your AP and put your wristband on. I'm curious if they keep it the same color or do they change it. Mine was yellow and said Disneyland annual passport.
              sigpic


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: AP Early Entry Help

                Yeah me too! When we had early entry at Disneyland they didn't ask for the confirmation letter,and I did bring it. They just scan our AP and gave us are wristbands. We are going to early DCA this Saturday but I will bring it just in case!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: AP Early Entry Help

                  Originally posted by Dec2009Mama View Post
                  Extra Question: is Toy Story Mania open in DCA during early entry?
                  Yes, we rode it 3 times before any line started. Have fun :thumbup:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: AP Early Entry Help

                    Originally posted by ahpalovestheduck View Post
                    yes
                    thank you!!!
                    One and Only WDW Visit: March 2013

                    DL Visits: Aug 2005, Dec 2007/Jan 2008, Oct 2010, Aug 2011, May 2012, Aug 2012, Nov 2012

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: AP Early Entry Help

                      We went to Disneyland EE yesterday and we didn't even get wristbands. It was literally just scan the passport and go.

                      It may have to do with what time you show up. If they haven't opened the gates yet to let people onto main street they may not have to go through the issues since the only way you got in was being registered. When we got there, the regular visitors still had not been let into the park at all.

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X