This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 6 Day Park Hopper Tickets

Does anyone know why they stopped offering 6 day park hopper tickets on the Disney website?Are they available for purchase at Disneyland or is a 5 day the most they offer now?Planning 8 day trip and would like a 6 day instead of a 5 day plus a one day.

Re: 6 Day Park Hopper Tickets

They do allow you to add days to your pass at the booths. However, I am the wrong person to ask about how to get such tickets ahead of time. Sorry!

Comment

Thanks Trevor

Comment

I wish I was more help!

I will add that I have actually done it myself. I added an extra day to a 4 day hopper and they said that days can just keep being added. It was less than $20 to do so too.

Also, as a side note, if you have an expired ticket, they will be able to upgrade it to the correct year for the price difference between the current year and the last. I've personally done that too. Seems relevant while we discuss things that can be done at the ticket booth that are not advertised.

Comment

Large multi-day tickets are only sold to folks that are outside of the USA - IE - Australia.
          I think they cut down on the multi-day passes due to fraudulent use of tickets (scalpers/renters) - but yes you can add days at the discounted rate at the booths.
          Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
          Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Do you think you'll need that many days at Disneyland?
            If would like to join our jamboree there's a simple rule that's compulsory. Mortals pay a token fee. Rest in peace, the haunting's free; so hurry back, we would like your company!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMansionMaid View Post
              Do you think you'll need that many days at Disneyland?
              Why not? No better theme park (except maybe Tokyo Disney Resort :razz to spend that time. )

Comment

Not sure if this helps, but if the cost of 6 days at the park is comparable to an Annual Pass, you might want to look into that option. Even if you only get back to the park once, it might be worth the purchase!
                <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Guys,

Im hearing multiple stories from elsewhere on the web, from people who have tried to upgrade a hopper from 5 to 6 days and cast members have refused to do it. Those who have succeeded have had to go to 2 or 3 different ticket booths to find someone willing to do it. Has anyone here successfully upgraded from a 5 day hopper recently?

Comment

I called customer service several weeks ago with this same question. The girl I spoke with informed me that you have to go to guest relations in Disneyland and add another day. She couldn't confirm the additional cost, but did say it shouldn't be much. I hope this helps.

Comment

The thread I'm reading on another board (dated July 23), shows that the author went to City Hall (Guest Relations) for the upgrade, but the CM wouldn't do it. Can I post a link to another forum without it getting deleted?

I also called the Resort when I bought my tickets, and was told that I could add a 6th day for around $5. This was last week. Add this to the list of Disney having crappy interdepartmental communications.

Comment

6 days? Wow. In my experience 5 days was more than enough.
                        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Santoanderson View Post
                          Guys,

Im hearing multiple stories from elsewhere on the web, from people who have tried to upgrade a hopper from 5 to 6 days and cast members have refused to do it. Those who have succeeded have had to go to 2 or 3 different ticket booths to find someone willing to do it. Has anyone here successfully upgraded from a 5 day hopper recently?
                          Originally posted by Myahlove1 View Post
                          I called customer service several weeks ago with this same question. The girl I spoke with informed me that you have to go to guest relations in Disneyland and add another day. She couldn't confirm the additional cost, but did say it shouldn't be much. I hope this helps.
                          You have to go to the Ticket Booths. Ask if they don't know how ask them to ask a lead. It's that simple and costs $5 to add the 6th day. If you don't have a 5 day hopper to start with, you have to pay the difference between a 5 day hopper and what you paid for your ticket in addition to the $5 for the 6th day.
                          Be Cool Stay in School!
                          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
                            6 days is good for us, in fact I could add more. we have kids and find we're able to do more in less of a rush when we visit for several days. We only visit once a year though. I guess it's personal preference....

---------- Post added 08-15-2012 at 08:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                            You have to go to the Ticket Booths. Ask if they don't know how ask them to ask a lead. It's that simple and costs $5 to add the 6th day. If you don't have a 5 day hopper to start with, you have to pay the difference between a 5 day hopper and what you paid for your ticket in addition to the $5 for the 6th day.
                            Are you certain it's only $5 more? If so that's good news for me...

Comment

we upgraded 2 tickets during July, they should be able to do this, and when they do your name will be printed on the ticket. That makes it so no one can rent them or share them. You might get asked for ID at the gate any time you enter so have it ready.
                              Have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Myahlove1 View Post
                                Are you certain it's only $5 more? If so that's good news for me...
                                Yes just $5 to add after the 5th day. You have to do this within the 14 day period that your tickets are good for and before the end of the last day your ticket is good for.
                                Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

I'm telling ya', people are getting turned away at City Hall and at the Ticket Kiosks. There's a 12-page thread over on another board, with posts as recent as yesterday, talking about people getting shot down at both spots. It sounds like some CMs are enforcing the 5-day limits, while others are letting it slide.

Comment

Originally posted by Santoanderson View Post
                                    I'm telling ya', people are getting turned away at City Hall and at the Ticket Kiosks. There's a 12-page thread over on another board, with posts as recent as yesterday, talking about people getting shot down at both spots. It sounds like some CMs are enforcing the 5-day limits, while others are letting it slide.
                                    I personally don't understand why Disneyland parkhoppers only go up as far as 5 days. It seems to me that it should at least be 7 days. I hate the fact that I have to limit my vacations to just 5 days in the parks, when I love to go to the parks each of the days that I am in California. I guess Disneyland wants me to either come less, or stay longer and buy an Annual pass. Right now, I can't figure out which way I am likely to turn. I guess my love for Disneyland, and my pocketbook will determine that. Quite frankly, I am scratching my head about a lot of the ticket decisions that are being made lately.

By the way, I too am following the thread mentioned above.

People are suddenly getting turned away and told, NO! for a commonly known practice that has been going on for quite some time. I don't blame people for being upset. It appears to be just one more example of Disney cutting back on customer service.

The price difference between that 5 day ticket and an annual pass is a whopping $179 dollars. They could diminish the difference in price, by offering at least a 7 day ticket.
                                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
                                      When you go during one of the most crowded times of year (spring break) it's nice to have more time to do everything.
                                      Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Quentin View Post
                                        When you go during one of the most crowded times of year (spring break) it's nice to have more time to do everything.
                                        ITA. While I often for 2, 3 or 4 days, when I go near Christmas, Thanksgiving, Presidents Day or Spring Break I do 5 days. If I was visitor
                                        coming on area trip, once of a lifetime or once a decade, going for several or even a dozen days would be nice.
                                        Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X