This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 31 Fantasmic

Did anyone else notice that the pirate ship cast was really small last night? Usually, they have at least a dozen minor players on the ship's deck for ambiance. Last night, I'd say there were very few CM's other than the main parts. What's up with that?

Re: December 31 Fantasmic

A lot of the CMs were missing from the steamboat too! (I watched all three shows.... for the most part)

It happens-- lots of poeple don't want to work on New Year's Eve! Most locations were short cast members last night. But I hope we were still able to make the most of it for you.

I'd assume it was because there were lots of call-ins.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
      A lot of the CMs were missing from the steamboat too! (I watched all three shows.... for the most part)

It happens-- lots of poeple don't want to work on New Year's Eve! Most locations were short cast members last night. But I hope we were still able to make the most of it for you.

I'd assume it was because there were lots of call-ins.
      Ah! Thanks for the 411. I kind of thought that might have been the case.

Comment

I vaguely recall hearing something once before about Fantasmic shows affected by rain having less people on the Columbia and Mark Twain, but I'm not sure now where I heard that.
        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Yeah... VERY low on characters on the ships. It was a little strange.

Fun times...

Comment

I am sure the cast mebers called in...

Next time there will be a ton like normal...
            :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X