This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from 12-31-05

Wow was it raining on New Years... I got up at 5:30 am to be at the park when it opened... went to disneyland for a few hours got tired, went to downtown disney to watch "Kong"... no comment for that movie... back to the hotel for a power nap... then the fun began. The park was extremly busy and so i decided to spend NYE at california adventure...

The park was empty from my perspective... we went to both staging areas and it was mostly a ghost town until closer to midnight....

Here are some pictures from the nights events... I wonder how things were at disneyland ?? What was that stage used for in front of the castle ? Does anyone know/pics/videos ??

http://rze51.smugmug.com/gallery/1086906
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Re: Pictures from 12-31-05

Thanks for pics Love them
    :crazylegs

Comment

still waiting for the video from you rze

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

i just uploaded it to visionfantasmic... i just need to find out where the link is ??
        So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

Great pics RZE. Thanks!
          Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Great Pics Rze, It is nice to see some pics from the DCA side, I was at DL beside the castle. It was a thrilling experience.Happy New Year to you!
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
              Great Pics Rze, It is nice to see some pics from the DCA side, I was at DL beside the castle. It was a thrilling experience.Happy New Year to you!
              TicToc, you were down here? I thought I saw you, but figured it couldn't have been you. I was over in DCA at midnight as well.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Hmm, we'll await the link haha!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

great pics rze, looking at the DL pics I'm very glad we headed to DCA.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

thx RZE. great pics

Comment

Great pics I felt like I was there, but in truth I was fast asleep at the stroke of midnight

Comment

Holy CROWDED during the Disneyland fireworks. Great pictures!

Comment

What was the stage used for a t Disneyland, What was the platform on Paradise Bay used for and what was going on the stage on Paradise Pier

Nice Pictures , Thanks
                          5 days a week

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X