X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Princess fantasy fair

I found this on the Disney parks blog
    Disney Parks Blog - The official blog for Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Re: Princess fantasy fair

I actually think It will look nice and it doesn't seem like it will intrude too much on Main Street's atmosphere. I like it!

Comment

It looks to me like the reason work has apparently stopped on the Plaza Gardens demolition is because they are keeping the framework of the old stage / canopy.

Comment

it looks really nice. themed very well.

Comment

Wow! I always love looking at Imagineering's models. And that one of the new Princess Fantasy Faire looks much more detailed than I was previously expecting. it's also great that it's gonna match the Swiss village theme of Fantasyland.

Comment

Is the tangled tower going to be integrated? I wonder what they did with the dome...

Comment

Anyone have a link to the page? The link on the OP just goes to the blog
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                Anyone have a link to the page? The link on the OP just goes to the blog
                It's there, just scroll down.

Comment

Right here.

And it looks great! I'm so happy for this expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by DCArocks View Post
                    Is the tangled tower going to be integrated? I wonder what they did with the dome...
                    Earlier drawn concept art indicated that the Tangled Tower was to be included in one of the facades. This model shows that the Tower will be represented by a fountain (?) in the middle of the square.

Not sure what has slowed progress, unless they are waiting for a new quarter and a release of new monies. It could be that the money slated for current work has been re-assigned to cover the temporary buildings being built along Small World Way for the Princess meet-and-greets. The Carnation Canopy will be retained, and removing the Western-style facings of the existing facades could be done now, if money and scheduling permitted.

Comment

I liked it better when it was Belle's fountain, since Repunzel's tower is behind the Castle anyway. Is that gonna be removed?

Comment

I love it!! And I love getting the FL theater back too!

Comment

Looks great...can't wait to walk through it at night
                          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

In other news, Disney announced that the Princecess Fantasy Faire will close on August 12th and beginning August 13th, you can find the Princesses by "It's A Small World." My only concern is how it is going to work out during Halloween Time with not only with the character locations of Merida and the Princesses, but also with the Villians. Also what happens during Christmas time when "Small World Holiday" has an long line. Anyone??
                            I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                            - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

There's plenty of time to work that out.

Comment

I was looking forward to this before. Now, I am even more so.
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X