This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] September 13th?

My wife and I are driving down from Oregon for three days in the park September 11th, 12th, and 13th. What do you think our chances of getting a ride on either HM or SM knowing that they are set to reopen on the 14th? Is a soft opening possible?

Re: September 13th?

I don't know but I'll be there at the same time with my fingers crossed!

Comment

See you then! I'll be there for my birthday on the 13th!
      "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
      - Skipper Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Maldridge05 View Post
        My wife and I are driving down from Oregon for three days in the park September 11th, 12th, and 13th. What do you think our chances of getting a ride on either HM or SM knowing that they are set to reopen on the 14th? Is a soft opening possible?
        I doubt it. They typically stick to their schedule. Last year we went to Disneyland in June and Big Thunder was on the schedule to be closed every day of our trip, and then it was set to open on our last day. It did exactly that.
        sigpic
        "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

Comment

We're thinking about going Sun through Thurs instead of Mon through Fri so we can hit SM on Sun.
          Does anyone know what day is more crowded, Sun or Fri?

A birthday is a great reason to go to DLR. In case I miss you in the future, Happy Birthday Maldridge!
          Last time we went it was because both of us had been laid off and figured, what the heck - we have the time now!

Comment

I was there on the day before and Space opened in the later afternoon. It was 2 or 3 years ago can't remember which but remember riding it the day before it was scheduled to open.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by Maldridge05 View Post
              Possible, but unlikely. These are not refurbs but seasonal overlays. Even if they finish early, they will probably not open prior to the official start date of the Halloween season on Friday.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X