X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] When to best travel in December

Hello Mice Chatters!

My wife and I are trying to decide when we want to go to Disneyland Resort this December. We want it to be decorated for Christmas/Holidays when we get there, but we're afraid of the Christmas-week crowds. What do you all think? Is there anywhere that I can see past years attendance records, or perhaps official (or semi-official) attendance projections?

Thanks!

Re: When to best travel in December

In my experience... the first two weeks are beautiful (crowd-wise, and of course decorations-wise)! The third week it starts really picking up and then forget it after that. :lol:

Comment

The first 2 weeks in December are a great time to go, everything is running (except for the referbs) and the crowds are not bad. Christmas week is a horible time to try to go. I have read that Cars land and BVS will be decorated for Christmas as well.
      We are hoping to go this December, it has been a couple of years since we were at DL for the Christmas time. We are planning on going some time in the first 2 weeks of December.

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
        In my experience... the first two weeks are beautiful (crowd-wise, and of course decorations-wise)! The third week it starts really picking up and then forget it after that. :lol:
        To add to this, it's busy but better right after New Years Day the final day of crazy crowds.

If you can go before in November the season start on the 12th and the decorations are up and special entertainment begins. November is super great for low crowds except the week that includes Thanksgiving. So the week befor and after Thanksgiving week may also be options.
        Last edited by swampymarsh; 08-02-2012, 10:21 PM.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X