This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Disneyland Attractions in Minecraft

Took a little bit of time to make, but so far I made two things from Disneyland in Minecraft.
    The first one I did was the Mark Twain. But because of the blocky-ness of Minecraft, I couldn't do any of the inside details, but it still looks great imo.

The next one I'm more proud of is the Haunted Mansion, and it's plot of land:

If you play Minecraft and have made anything Disney related, feel free to share them!

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." - Alfred Pennyworth - Batman Begins

Re: Disneyland Attractions in Minecraft

Oh that is really good. The HM is impressive.

My son plays on a Disneyworld server that is ridiculously awesome in its detail. They even put on fantasmic shows using tons of redstone and actors and fireworks shows every few hours.

Comment

Hilarious because a few months ago, a friend of mine were playing MC and we recreated a little New Orleans, complete with ... Mark Twain, HM (& stretching room!) and Tiana's Place from Princess and the Frog! Nice builds :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post
        Oh that is really good. The HM is impressive.

My son plays on a Disneyworld server that is ridiculously awesome in its detail. They even put on fantasmic shows using tons of redstone and actors and fireworks shows every few hours.
        A Disney World server? That sounds awesome! Does he still play on it? If he does can you ask him what the IP address is? I'd love to see that.

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." - Alfred Pennyworth - Batman Begins

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyTrains View Post
          A Disney World server? That sounds awesome! Does he still play on it? If he does can you ask him what the IP address is? I'd love to see that.
          Yeah he still plays on it. He's trying to become a Cast Member.

It's saved in our server list so I'll post it for you when I get home in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post
            Yeah he still plays on it. He's trying to become a Cast Member.

It's saved in our server list so I'll post it for you when I get home in the evening.
            Haha. Being a Cast Member, neat title for admin haha.
            Ok cool thanks!
            When you do send the IP, tell him to look out for a guy named coastergeek25, that'll be me haha.

Comment

Hey DT, the server info is mcmagic.us

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X