This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Push still around?

I remember a few years back, I was leaving California Adventure one evening and I saw a trashcan moving around. As I got closer I heard it talking to patrons walking by. I forgot about this until today. After doing some investigating I realized that was "Push" the talking trashcan! Ive been back to DLR quite a few times but never again have I seen Push.

My question: Is Push still around? I see some youtube videos of him but none seem to recent in DLR. We're going in a few weeks for my birthday and it'd be such a treat to see Push again. If Push is still around, is it like when "Atmosphere Characters" come out on main street or is it in random places in the two parks?

Re: Is Push still around?

Apparently he's only found at WDW now.

Comment

Hearing that is such a let down.

Comment

That's such a bummer. I used to see him in Tomorrowland.

Comment

I've missed him the last few visits.
          Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Comment

Push is no longer out it has been sometime send I have seen him.

Comment

Bummer! He was great and would return some of that "kinetic energy" we always speak of to Tomorrowland. If we can't have it in rides, we'll take it in live entertainment!
              Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

I remember he was in Tomorrowland quite often. They also had an R2D2 that used similar technology. I wish they would utilize them more.

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
                  Bummer! He was great and would return some of that "kinetic energy" we always speak of to Tomorrowland. If we can't have it in rides, we'll take it in live entertainment!
                  Except that Tomorrowland has virtually no space for this kind of entertainment. It's jammed almost all day because of the concentration of attractions in the land. Perhaps more towards the subs and Innoventions, but even that seems far-fetched to me.

Comment

Push is still around in Tomorrowland.He has been sent to some corner somewhere and told to remain quiet and do his job to collect trash. Next time you are in Tomorrowland say hi to all the trash cans and know that push might be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfn View Post
                      Push is still around in Tomorrowland.He has been sent to some corner somewhere and told to remain quiet and do his job to collect trash. Next time you are in Tomorrowland say hi to all the trash cans and know that push might be one of them.
                      This. :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X