This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] AP Question

I was planning on purchasing the premier passport this fall, but funds are a little tight. My question is, is it possible to buy a premium AP and then upgrade it to a Premier later? How does that work?

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Re: AP Question

Yes, that is possible. If you have the premium pass, just bring it to the ticket booth when you want to upgrade it. Just let them know you want to pay for the upgrade and they'll be able to do it. Know, though, that the date does not reset--whatever your expiration date is will remain the same. A second warning is that it may take a while to process it. A lot of the CMs there are not used to this at all since so few people do the Premier pass. When I went, they had to call their supervisor (manager? I don't remember) who had just stepped out.

Also, you will have to pay the $200 upgrade fee all at once. No adding it to your monthly payment plan, if you're on that.

Comment

So do they just take the difference of the premium off the cost of the premier?

Click the banner! ^^^^
      Follow us on Twitter

Comment

Yep! Your monthly payment plan should continue as usual, but you'll still end up paying the total $850.

Comment

Fantastic! Thanks!

Click the banner! ^^^^
          Follow us on Twitter

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X