Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney's Newest Mountain?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's Newest Mountain?

First off, I just want to say hi and that this is my first Micechat post. Now the real post: Since Radiator Springs Racers takes place in and around a mountain range, could it be considered Disney's newest mountain attraction? Feel free to disagree. I was just wondering this as it randomly popped into my head.
    The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
    sigpic

Re: Disney's Newest Mountain?

Technically, Hong Kong Disneyland has Disney's Newest Mountain with Big Grizzly Mine Train

But I don't understand why one wouldn't call RSR a mountain ride.

Comment

Yeah, I realized right after I made this thread that Hong Kong's mountain is newer
      The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
      sigpic

Comment

its a mountain so yes
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Well its supposed to be a mountain range (the cadillac range) but I don't personally see it as a mountain ride. The majority of the ride takes place out in the open on the foothills of the mountain. when i think of a mountain I think the matterhorn, grizzly rapids, etc.
          Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X