This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Early Entry at DCA?

I'm planning a last min trip to DLR for Saturday Sept 1st.

The resort schedule shows that DCA has early entry that day, but I checked and all the Disney hotels are booked. Is there any other way of getting early entry to DCA?

I see a three day (or longer) park hopper pass includes "Magic Mornings" but that reads like it only applies to Disneyland and not DCA.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Re: Early Entry at DCA?

Originally posted by Moonliner View Post
    I'm planning a last min trip to DLR for Saturday Sept 1st.

The resort schedule shows that DCA has early entry that day, but I checked and all the Disney hotels are booked. Is there any other way of getting early entry to DCA?

I see a three day (or longer) park hopper pass includes "Magic Mornings" but that reads like it only applies to Disneyland and not DCA.

Magic Mornings only applies to Disneyland Park.

They are currently offering an extra magic hour for DCA from July 16 to Sept 29 2012. But the only way to qualify is to be a registered Disneyland Resort guest.

Comment

Re: Early Entry at DCA?

Originally posted by Stomper622 View Post
      Magic Mornings only applies to Disneyland Park.

They are currently offering an extra magic hour for DCA from July 16 to Sept 29 2012. But the only way to qualify is to be a registered Disneyland Resort guest.
      Thanks for the reply.

Turns out it's a moot point. As you implied, there is no early entry to DCA on Sept 1st. Disneyland does have it, but all you need for that is a three day parkhopper.
      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X