This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Haunted Mansion to get small upgrade @ Load

After the Holidays, The Haunted Mansion will be getting a small upgrade in its loading area.
    Durring the Take Down of Holiday Mansion, A Gate Will be installed in the middle of the load belt wall to give better access to guest with disabilities and in wheel chairs. it would be more efficiant. ride would stop and guest would enter through the gate to board their doom buggies while the guest that were on the ride before them would be exiting using the existing gate.

for those of us who use a wheel chair at the mansion, you know that they only allow 3 chairs in the mansion at one time and we have to wait for them to come back out before they can send us in. this would make it so that 6 chairs could be in the house and it wouldnt take any longer loading and unloading.3 on the ride, 3 waiting at load.

what you guys think.. i like it, i just hope they take the time to fix up the load area as a whole

And this was comfirmed by a Haunted Mansion cast member who was keeping us company while we waited.

Re: Haunted Mansion to get small upgrade @ Load

Sounds positive
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

If it's for the good of the guest, it sounds fine. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens when the Haunted Mansion re-opens.

Comment

Originally posted by PozEmerald View Post
        ... ride would stop and guest would enter through the gate to board their doom buggies while the guest that were on the ride before them would be exiting using the existing gate.

bummer; i happen to love when the ride stops to accommodate guests needing assistance...

Comment

Sounds good to me but I would prefer an phantom manor loading area design along with the services for the disabled.

Comment

Whooohhoo anything that makes it easier for us people who are slower to transfer
            sigpic

Comment

This is good news. I love hearing when Disney makes safety improvements and improvements in rider accommodation in rides. Always a positive.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Great news! Can't wait for it to be installed. But will they ever fix the Spanish Safety Spiel?

Total Tender Rides: 20
                Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
                Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
                Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

I love the Haunted Mansion but I'm not in a wheelchair so of course I must ask... is this upgrade REALLY necessary? I mean, c'mon!

Sorry. Two years of being a member here and I couldn't really resist a chance to finally be sarcastic.

Comment

Sounds like a win-win to me, allowing for more efficient loading of disabled guest and a higher capacity of disabled guests at a time, without terribly interrupting the flow of the abled guests. I love that Disney is always looking for ways to improve guest experience.

Comment

I heard that a certain ghost might be added after the holiday stuff is taken down....

OMG I'M JUST KIDDING

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X