This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Earthquake proof?

DCA is pretty much brand new, I have alot of faith that it would do fine in a quake. The nearly 60 year old Disneyland park? Im not so certain =(
    'The Annette Funicello Research Fund' | http://annetteconnection.com/How-to-Help.php - please consider donating today to help fight MS.

Comment

I'd be more worried about the crazies stuck in there! Imagine people going crazy and looting and destroying things etc.. Maybe I just have little faith in humanity, and it would really be as calm as the video of Tokyo

Comment

If a very large earthquake (7.0+) hit Disneyland while I was visiting I would certainly feel a semblance of safety but it's still an earthquake. This is Mother Nature we're dealing with and if she wants to move, shake and shimmy around then we're just along for the ride!

Retrofitting of rides and training for Cast Members will help make the experience less harrowing, but still jarring none-the-less. I am of the mind that you can never have too much training when it comes to natural disasters and first aid.

I'm a NorCal girl and earthquakes are old hat out here. I still get nervous, but I have learned what to do when my world begins to shake.
        <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X