Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Guest Research offering $80 In Carsland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Guest Research offering $80 In Carsland

I was at the park today and was walking through Carsland at about 9am and was approached by Disney Guest Research. They asked a few standard questions and then asked us if we wanted to take a hour long video taped survey at 330pm and they would pay us $80 for our time. We were not able to do it because I had to work in the evening and we live in San Diego, but has any one else done this? And heads up to anyone who wants to make any easy $80!!!

Re: Guest Research offering $80 In Carsland

Disney doesn't do time shares do they??

Comment

Sounds like they have decreased the offering. Many have got $100 for an hour.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
        Pretty nice. Every time we're approached by people like that in Mexico we wind up with them for 5 hours and they give us a hat.

Comment

Oh man, I'm laughing at that post. Not sure if it's supposed to be funny lol

Was it a good hat?
          DisneyTwins
          Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
            Yeah. I got $100 cash for an hour long focus group about the Mad T Party in December. Who can blame them though? I definitely would have still done it for $80.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X