This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Military Discounts For Disneyland

Anyone know how much is a one park and a park hopper with a military discount. A military friend of mine would like to know. Thanks.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Military Discounts For Disneyland

$76 for one park, $99 for hopper. Go to his nearest base's " tickets and tours".
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Are you in the military?
      I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
      - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Retired Air Force major. I just checked the LAAFB tickets and tours site again. Disney is still doing the 3-day Military Appreciation for $95!
        Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
        Mark Twain

Comment

This is actually sad news for me. What was once $138 for all 4 parks and 4 visits to water parks now costs $156?!? What was once $99 for 3 day parkhopper is now $125?!? I know they are a steal considering the regular prices but still, it is way overpriced.

Why is going to Disneyland Resort which offers less time and activities costing nearly the same as when you used to be able to go to WDW and get 4 theme parks and 4 visits to water parks/golf/DisneyQuest?

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1971 View Post
            This is actually sad news for me. What was once $138 for all 4 parks and 4 visits to water parks now costs $156?!? What was once $99 for 3 day parkhopper is now $125?!? I know they are a steal considering the regular prices but still, it is way overpriced.

Why is going to Disneyland Resort which offers less time and activities costing nearly the same as when you used to be able to go to WDW and get 4 theme parks and 4 visits to water parks/golf/DisneyQuest?
            I was quoting the DL rates. The rate at WDW is the same as you remembered (see below). I can't answer the "why" of DL vs WDW pricing. More military near to DL than WDW?

$138 4-Day Park Hopper Tickets for Members of
            the U.S. Military

Walt Disney World Resort is saluting U.S. military personnel by offering
            4-Day Military Promotional Tickets for just $138 each, now
            through September 30, 2012. For just $27 more, both the Park Hopper and Water
            Parks, Fun & More option may be added.

For information regarding Military Promotional Tickets, military personnel
            may contact their participating U.S. military base ticket office.

The actual prices charged at U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney
            Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
            Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1971 View Post

Per park, you have more activities in California. DLR has longer hours (unless you take advantage of Magic Mornings/Extra Evenings). Park hopping in Florida takes out a larger chunk of your time than it does in California. I'd also go so far as to say that Disneyland's weather is better than Florida's since you don't really have to worry about rain, just a breezy evening.

The tickets are a great value. 3 days for $125 is about $42 per day. That's unbeatable and it even rivals getting an AP.

Comment

Tell your friend to go to the Base's Ticket dealer. I grew up on a military base and that's where we purchased them.

The Military deserves discounts.
                DisneyTwins
                Since May 2003

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X