Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 3-Days and up discount tickets?

In the spring and the fall they have discounted tickets... it used to be 3 days for $199 most recently... do you think they will be doing this again this fall? Or no because the resort is on a roll right now... and if they do, when do you think those tickets will become available? I'm assuming that it won't be $199 again probably like $220 or $224 or something... Just curious

Re: 3-Days and up discount tickets?

They seem to do some type of promo every year - I would guess it will be back - usually in the off season.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Back to rack is our new motto.

Possible? kinda, likely probably not. Disney knows they are the front runner in entertainment and will be , as i see it, for the long future. They know they have a product that people love and from the looks of this summer even with the price increases , they are still willing to pay to come to the parks.

Comment

I think if Disney was going to run a Fall Special on tickets, we would of already known about it. It would of been announced in August for people planning to go in September.
        Last edited by sir clinksalot; 09-07-2012, 09:15 AM. Reason: Removed Link
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ya that's what I figured... last years ticket ran until Oct 30th I believe?! so it would've had to been announced by now.

Comment

Moderator Note:

Folks, buying and using tickets you find on the internet may save you money, but the use of those tickets may violate Disney's terms of use for them, and as mentioned above, you never know if you are dealing with an honest person or not.

Please do not post links to non-Disney ticket sites, and if you see any future posts from non-Disney ticket sites please report the post.

Thanks

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X