• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fooferah
    replied
    Re: Cool T-shirts

Originally posted by terp79 View Post
    I do have some official shirts in the parks right now that I did for Disney so be sure to check em out.
    Which ones?

Leave a comment:

• wltdzny
    replied

I haven't bought anything yet, but thanks to all. And terp79...you've made some killer stuff. I'll be the next person to say how much I would want to buy some of those designs!

Leave a comment:

• terp79
    replied

Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
    The guy who made the Dole Whip shirt, runs DesignerLand and He makes some good stuff. Unfortunately, the T-Shirts aren't for sale. It took a lot of demand for the production of that shirt.

Thanks for the nice compliments guys and for pointing out my blog! I do have some official shirts in the parks right now that I did for Disney so be sure to check em out. Also stay tuned into designerland in the upcoming months for some exciting stuff!

Thanks again for the support!

Leave a comment:

• Disneytwins
    replied

The guy who made the Dole Whip shirt, runs DesignerLand and He makes some good stuff. Unfortunately, the T-Shirts aren't for sale. It took a lot of demand for the production of that shirt.

Leave a comment:

• 4Apples4Disney
    replied

I have to say that most of the time I'm disappointed with the types of shirts that are offered. My family has matching shirts for every visit, done by a local company. We usually come up with a slogan or our favorite ride, and have them done in different colors. Makes the trip fun!

Leave a comment:

• Retrocool
    replied

Originally posted by wltdzny View Post
    Looking for some cool park t-shirts. Specific enough that true fans get them, but with a sense of style that at least fits a 38 year old that thinks he's a sophisticated.

Anybody got places to check out?

Here's some cool examples:

Disneyland: T-Shirts & Hoodies | Redbubble

I guess one could consider this a DL shirt as well? This one I love:

"Unforgettable Walk - AT-AT" T-Shirts & Hoodies by Sadrianne | Redbubble

(Please point me toward any previous threads that would make this easier!)

Wow, those are some really cool designs!

Leave a comment:

• sgtfox
    replied

I have this Dole Whip shirt and love it. Unfortunately, it was an extremely limited run and is no longer available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dole.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	7344277

Leave a comment:

• pinksand
    replied

I'm in the same boat - been looking for something unique as well! Red Bubble has the most selection, but I don't know of any others. Make sure to share if you find any! I'd love a cool Oswald shirt to go with my Oswald ears as well!

Leave a comment:

• RaddaRadda
    replied

Just go to Shirtoid.com and use the search feature, its basically a build up of all sites like Redbubble and its updated everyday.

But this is one of my favorites: "Balloon TARDIS" T-Shirts & Hoodies by ofthebaltic | Redbubble

Leave a comment:

• wltdzny
    started a topic [Question] Cool T-shirts

Cool T-shirts

Looking for some cool park t-shirts. Specific enough that true fans get them, but with a sense of style that at least fits a 38 year old that thinks he's a sophisticated.

Anybody got places to check out?

Here's some cool examples:

Disneyland: T-Shirts & Hoodies | Redbubble

I guess one could consider this a DL shirt as well? This one I love:

"Unforgettable Walk - AT-AT" T-Shirts & Hoodies by Sadrianne | Redbubble

(Please point me toward any previous threads that would make this easier!)

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X