X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR 5 year anniversary dates

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel 1/2/2001

Disney's California Adventure 2/8/2001
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: DLR 5 year anniversary dates

Awesome

Comment

Note the lack of acknowledgement from Disney so far.Wonder if Disney will bother to mention anything next month.

Comment

Well we know a new carpet was planned for the GCH for it's 5th Birthday, sp I wonder if anything else was planned for the Hotel. I wonder if DTD will get any decoration. As for DCA, i'd be suprised if anything happened.

Comment

I wish they would make an announcement about DCA's fifth. Like... come to DCA! New, Monster's Inc.: Mike & Sully to the Rescue! It would be a great cross-promo.

I was in the park today, and was just trying to come up with a solution to its problems. And I realized that WDI has a deep deep hole to dig itself out of to get this park on par with any other experiences that Disney offers in its theme park division.

Nevertheless, enjoyed Monster's Inc. Was left dissatisfied by Soarin'. Same reasons as usual though (editing, lack of movement)
          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
          May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Five years already...It seems like just the other day that we were there enjoying the AP sneak preview weekend.

Time flies!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X