Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disneyland needs shade, it's very hot!

Agreed, Shade should have been installed by now for those poor standby wait people for RsR.

I hate misters. Its like being at Six Flags.

Comment

I remember when I used to visit Six Flags in the Summer and always wanting the misters to spray my way. 85% it seemed that they didn't work. Every time we would approach the misters I'd think, "Yes! Finally get to cool down a little." Oh and then all of a sudden any slight gust of wind causes the mist to blow away from you, over your head, or into the direction of the plants. They hardly ever did their job! lol. Misters are such a tease. I say no to misters.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Victoria View Post
        I think that places such as much of the RSR queue could stand to at least have the ability to have temporary umbrellas or another sort of shading installed. That way on those days where it's dangerously hot, the guests aren't suffering. On days when it's cooler, simply don't use them. They have numerous poles in the queue to hold the ropes in place. Why not make some of these poles with the ability to hold an umbrella? Temporarily sacrifice a bit of theming for the safety and comfort of the guests.

The past few days have been very humid and muggy. Even at night, I was sweating. There's little they can do to prevent that, but at least a bit of shading during the day when it's hot would be welcome. More fans could also be installed to blow around more air. That in itself would make the queues much more comfortable on such days and nights.
        They did this with Star Tours. I don't see why they can't do it with the Racers as well.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

The only place in DL I have had a problem in the sun was the handicap line for Big Thunder. It wasn't even summer but was already pretty warm back there. Umbrellas would be welcome, but would detract from the scenery.

I am going to bring a small, personal umbrella with me on every trip now. It will fit in the back of hubby's mobility scooter and will really help!
          sigpic
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X