This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] GAC Disneyland vs. Disney World

Hello my sweet Friends.... I dont post often, but am a REGULAR visitor to Miceage. Never thought to ask here and I asked on another forum about GAC's at WDW and I got flamed for asking a simple question. So, I thought I would ask this amazing forum and friends I feel like I know. My Husband has a chronic disease and litterally uses the restroom 30+ times a day. A CM found out about his condition and directed us to Guest Services in DCA, where we were given a GAC. Never thought about getting one, but wow did it help. Ever since then we never have an issue getting a GAC at DL and it is a miracle for his condition. Does the GAC work the same as it does at WDW? Where do you get them? Alternate Enterances the same? Thanks for all of your help, Mindy.
    Last edited by mindy327; 08-13-2012, 06:30 AM.
    Obsessed with Disney! :earsboy:
    WDW vacation winners of Disney online video contest!
    Disneyland video contest...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpd-0zNqu8
    Surprise DCL Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0ZgMsEiFg
    DCL 2003, 2006, 2008, 2011 WDW 03,08 DL +100 x's NEXT: WDW Sept 2012
    :stir: me 33 pirateH 35 princessD 10 :darth: DS 8

Re: GAC Disneyland vs. Disney World

I'm not sure exactly what GAC you're issued but I can tell you based on the one my family uses it works pretty much the same. The last time it was issued they put a new stamp on it I'd not seen before "Not valid for celebrity autograph session or celebrity fastpass queue." This had been a rule previously but it is now being clarified. You may need to find a slower time to meet with the characters if he can't stand in the line for extended periods (30-60 minutes) for the ones in MK or Epcot. You can get them at any inside park guest relations location, but they are not issued or valid in water parks. Hope that helps you and you have a wonderful trip.
    My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X