Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does radiator springs go down a lot?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] why does radiator springs go down a lot?

i have noticed radiator springs goes down alot, any thoughts? when we were there 3 weeks ago, it was running smooth

Why does radiator springs go down alot?

Because it longs to join the Yeti?

(You see, at WDW a highly-publicized attraction has a central special effect that has not been working for years.)

Comment

Re: why does radiator springs go down alot?

Because it is the most overblown and overhyped evidence of Disneys ego in years

Comment

Re: why does radiator springs go down alot?

I think the simple answer would be: it's a new ride, working out the kinks will take while.

Comment

Re: why does radiator springs go down a lot?

Isn't it a clone or similar to Test Track in Orlando? Does that ride have as many issues?
          With kind regards,
          The Tony

Comment

Originally posted by APJ1127 View Post
            Isn't it a clone or similar to Test Track in Orlando? Does that ride have as many issues?
            NO, it is not a clone of test track but it does use some of the same technology as test track. That being said, Test Track had many issues the first year it was open and was often down.

Going father back Indy also was often down it first year.
            Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach View Post
              Going father back Indy also was often down it first year.
              The first year? It still goes offline regularly today.

For some some great trip reports, features and reviews, please check out http://www.thedisneylandreport.com.

Comment

I figured they were just figuring out the glitches. Last time I went on it the whole tractor tipping scene was down too, so hopefully that will be fixed soon if it isn't already.

Comment

RocketRods was a derivative of Test Track technology too.

Its sad they didn't have faith in it. It was wildly popular (when it wasn't down).

Luckily, too much was spent and we have Lasseter now. CarsLand and RSS aren't going anywhere.

Comment

The tractor tipping hasn't been working in a while. I hope they can get that fixed, it looses a lot of the impact of that scene when they just sit there.

Comment

The Test Track ride system is very complex. That's one of the reasons why it breaks down a lot. But I don't think any other ride system would've worked for Radiator Springs Racers.

Comment

Also SAFETY, Disney is big on safety(no duh lol) So there are sensors in the tracks and inside the attraction, I would think if a bird or some type of animal gets near those sensors it might set things off. This is just my guess but i like the thought

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Noty View Post
                          Also SAFETY, Disney is big on safety(no duh lol) So there are sensors in the tracks and inside the attraction, I would think if a bird or some type of animal gets near those sensors it might set things off. This is just my guess but i like the thought
                          I don't think so, because most of the times birds just fly away when a car is coming at them.
                          Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X