If Tron 3 comes out will/should ElecTRONica return to DCA?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joshnyah
    Hukuna Matata!
    • Jan 2008

Re: If Tron 3 comes out will/should ElecTRONica return to DCA?

I hope it makes a return, I loved it.

Comment

• JerrodDRagon
      Adventure First, Ad Last
      • Mar 2006

Theme wise it makes no sense...but they are fun and make money and not in Disneyland so.....it would be hard for management to stop

If it came back...I'd want to to be improved through not just a come back but REDO from the ground up
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

• mrwagnal9
        MiceChatter
        • Sep 2006

Glow Fest > Mad T Party > ElecTRONica

New Years WOC > TRONcore > the rest > Pirates4 since we lost the better Hell Fire sequence despite getting more fire.

Comment

• xsdesign
          MiceChatter
          • Jul 2011

ElecTRONica > Mad T Party > Glow Fest

I think that if/when ElecTRONica comes back, that they expand the idea they had with the first one. Considering they only had 3 months to plan ElecTRONica and could really develop a new TRON themed dance party, I think they could do something even crazier. Or how about they move the club into Stage 17 and make it look just like the films.

Comment

• Dlrinfo
            DLRinfo
            • Sep 2012

I CAN tell you all that Mad T Party will remain in the Hollywood Backlot area for the next 4 years. At least that's how it's scheduled so far. After that, a replacement is unknown.

They have decided that there will continue to be some sort of nighttime party event (whatever theme they choose) after Mad T Party

Electronica will NOT be returning. Ever.

Comment

• JM Disneyland
              MiceChatter
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by frankiefalzon View Post
              No No NOOOOOOOOOO:verymad:.... What do these un-Disney dance parties even have to do with 1920/30's Hollywood anyways?!? Oh ya they make money, I forgot.
              I love ElecTRONica and TRON related themes and would absolutely love for it to come back, But yes I can see your point.

Why not 20s/30s+ loud live dance bands, without all the speakers on display, properly themed hidden speakers. It be like Dapper Day Disneyland everyone very well dressed swinging, tapping, jumping
              Last edited by JM Disneyland; 09-03-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• whitestrat
                MiceChatter
                • May 2007

Originally posted by frankiefalzon View Post
                No No NOOOOOOOOOO:verymad:.... What do these un-Disney dance parties even have to do with 1920/30's Hollywood anyways?!? Oh ya they make money, I forgot.
                I agree here. On our trip a couple weeks ago, we came from Bug's Land to the TOT trolley stop at night, to ride the Red Car back to BVS.
                The trolley left the station, and as soon as we made the left turn in front of TOT, the thumping music and garish lights from Mad Tea Party engulfed the trolley, ruining an otherwise serene and relaxing trip.

Now don't misunderstand me, I'm not some curmudgeon who hates loud music and lights! I have been for my whole life, a guitarist in a great many bands, and there's nothing I like more than standing on a stage in front of a wall of LOUD Marshall amplifiers and a sea of people, making a proper racket!

For me, in this case, it comes to an unpleasant clash of two vastly different themes. With the direction that they are taking the new DCA, these dance parties just don't fit IMHO.

PS, And I certainly do not want to see anymore bad decisions thrown at my beloved Tomorrowland....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X