Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] New WOC dinner package viewing?

Hey folks!

I was wondering if some of you could clear this up for me. I was taking a look at the new DCA guide map and I noticed it says the WOC Carthay Circle Restaurant package gets you "center stage" viewing. Wine Country gets you "reserved viewing". Are these two separate viewing areas or is it the same?

I apologize if this is a silly question. If it's the same, it looks like they are trying to get guests to eat at the more expensive restaurant to make them think they are getting a better viewing with the "center stage" wording.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Re: New WOC dinner package viewing?

WHen I called for reservations and wanted Ariels Grotto she told me that the WOC viewing was being held at Carthay Theater restaurant and it was better seating than was at Ariels Grotto. She said it was center so I think that it is better seating if you eat at Carthay because she named the colors and it was different than the color seating you get at wine country.

Comment

It use to be Ariel's and Wine Country had the same viewing area. I'm curious where this new section is for Carthay Circle.
      "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

I am not too sure I am making my res for the 18th of october so I will have to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofColor View Post
          Hey folks!

I was wondering if some of you could clear this up for me. I was taking a look at the new DCA guide map and I noticed it says the WOC Carthay Circle Restaurant package gets you "center stage" viewing. Wine Country gets you "reserved viewing". Are these two separate viewing areas or is it the same?

I apologize if this is a silly question. If it's the same, it looks like they are trying to get guests to eat at the more expensive restaurant to make them think they are getting a better viewing with the "center stage" wording.
          It's not a silly question.

As near as I can tell, they are the same area. I did the WOC package from the Wine Country Trattoria in January, and from the Carthay Circle Restaurant in July. They got me into the same area. As long as they haven't changed the seating for the Trattoria, they are the same central location.
          proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Comment

It probably in the same general area as Ariel's was..

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X