X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] A perfect Disney Birthday!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I'm no stranger to Disneyland! My boyfriend and I are passholders, and thus are in the park possibly as much as we're at home

His birthday is coming up. Last year we celebrated it at the park with a big crew. This year, I'd like the two of us to go together, and I'm looking for ways I can make it extra-special-fantastic! We usually get the pins of course, but I wanted to see if anyone had special tips or any ideas to add a little extra "oomph!" I'd love to get us into Club 33, but I think that's out of the picture for now. I'm looking for special tours, eating experiences, anything! So my lovely friends: How do you make a Disney birthday extra, extra special?

Re: A perfect Disney Birthday!

I've made every birthday in Disneyland special by just enjoying every moment with friends. I do love the pins and the fact that CM's and guests alike wish me a happy birthday is so lovely! As for fun things to do, what about a Disneyland Tour? Or dinner at Napa Rose? Do something that is out of the norm for you both and enjoy your birthday!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Re: A perfect Disney Birthday!

Welcome to Micechat.

My first thought was that if you tell the Dapper Dan's it's your boyfriends birthday you'll get a special serenade. As for tours you can get all the info at the Police Station on Main Street left of city hall (it's not the police dept. anymore there is a sign for guided tours but I still refer to it as the police dept). I recommend these three restaurants Carnation Cafe, River Belle Terrace or the Plaza Pavilion.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
      IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X