This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Weekday crowds after Labor Day

10-20% drop from now, maybe more? Or do you think there will be a boomerang from the summer hold-outs.

How many people are willing/able to pull their kids out of school for a trip? I know I am, but are we the exception...or the rule?

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Weekday crowds after Labor Day

My unprofessional opinion: Same as every other September weekday.
    Big dropoff, since it's a big boost in summer attendance.
    You'll see more guests after about 5PM or so each night.

You are the exception.

There might be more attractions closed during the mythical offseason. Check the DL calendar.
    There might be a shortened day here or there, for some private party. I don't see any in September except for on Fri Sep 28: DL closes at 7PM. DCA open until 11PM that night.

They start on 9/4 closing at 8PM Mon-Thu.

Comment

There is always a big drop in attendance after labor day and you can see some of the lowest numbers of the year during that time. That's why we go then (be there the 9/9~14).

Comment

Check out this site: Disneyland Crowd Calendar

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhound View Post
          Thanks for that post. I was just about to ask if anyone belongs to TouringPlans.com anymore. I keep seeing all these "will it be crowded on ___? " posts and TP has great data on every day. They used to push it on this site. I think it's well worth the $6.98/year. No, I don't work for them.
          Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhound View Post
            I assume with those stats 1 is less crowded and 10 is very crowded?

If so then I am happy to see 1/10, 2/10, and 4/10 for the days that I will be there in October.
            Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Wow, so if my estimations are correct we should be enjoy nearly walk-on ride conditions the week of the 17th. So having a "shorter" day should not be a big deal.

Nice!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

That site stole my 1-10 idea!!! Not sure if I want credit for it, though.

We took our kids out of school for a week-long X-country trip to WDW, but it was a once-in a lifetime deal.

Comment

My parents hardly ever took me out of school for a vacation. They usually planned vacations around our school schedules so we wouldn't miss anything.
                  Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X