This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Extra Magic Hours

This might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer. During the extra morning hours are the parks completely open, or only certain areas? Are the open areas always the same or do they change? Thanks for the help!

Re: Extra Magic Hours

Only certain parts of the parks are open. When we went in July only Fantasyland and Tomorrowland were open-very disappointing, however at California Adventure Cars Land was open allowing a couple rides on Radiator Springs Racers before the crowds get in.

Comment

Thank you for the information. Does anyone know if fantasyland / tomorrowland in DL and Carsland in DCA are always the only areas open during EMH?

Comment

Originally posted by Blugirl66 View Post
        This might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer. During the extra morning hours are the parks completely open, or only certain areas? Are the open areas always the same or do they change? Thanks for the help!
        In DL it's been Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, like it was when hotels guests got Magic Mornings only.

In DCA they have been doing all major attractions in the park and everyone has gone to Carsland leaving almost everything else as walk ons. It's entirely possible they will limit the area in DCA in the Fall.

After September EMH is planned to change from either park anyday of the week to DL on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and DCA on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This is planned because of dropping attendance and less demand for Carsland. It's posible we are just over a month away from seeing the DCA attraction offerings trimmed as well. My guess would be Carsland and Paradise Pier, with Soarin.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I have never gone into California Adventure early, but each time I have used my early entry admission to Disneyland the only parts open are Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. I tried to go to Adventureland and they had it roped off with cast members standing guard making sure people didn't get through.

It kind of works out, though. You get the chance to go on long line rides like Star Tours before the rest of the crowds arrive. When they open the rest of the park you can make a dash to other big rides while the park is still filling up.
          Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Is this information available on the DL website or anything so I can find out what areas will be open in DCA when we go in September? Or do you just have to wait to arrive and see what is open?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X