Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Chat] What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

    I think Disney does a great job of bringing Halloween Spirit to Disneyland.....while DCA seems to be pretty lacking compared to it's Big Brother Park...

    Sooo what are some things you want to see added to the parks to add a more Halloween feel to the Park?

    For me here are something I'd love to see

    1) Villains Parade...A parade showing off your favorite villains Maleficent, Captain Hook, The Shadow Man (Dr facilier) and more

    2) Halloween WOC....a show all about Witches, Halloween Town and Treat and treating on Water

    3) Toy Story Mania Spook House - Still playing games but with all character dressed up...and new games based off Hallowen Games you'd play at a party

    4) Projections on Tot.....just like they do in Paris I believe and also similar to what happens to Space Mountain Building at night

    5) The Muppets Haunted Theater....a new show (only showing at Halloween) where the Muppets think the theater is haunted and search for the ghosts

    What would you like to see come to DCA in the Future Halloween Seasons
    Happy Halloween!!!

  • #2
    Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

    love your ideas!!!!! i read on an old post about someone saying to make california screamin' going backwards for halloween. that could be cool, hmmm maybe putting mazes like halloween haunt but make them disney locations can be: the Animation building, the who wants to be a millionaire building, the challenge trail, and on top of luigi's flying tires.
    sigpic

    This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

    "You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

      A corn maze somewhere in Bug's Land would be fun.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

        I'd definitely like to see Pixar Play Parade Halloween styled with some minor Halloween decorations throughout the park. I'd also like to see Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade renovated and mixed up a bit. A scavenger hunt around the park might be fun, too.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

          Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post

          3) Toy Story Mania Spook House - Still playing games but with all character dressed up...and new games based off Hallowen Games you'd play at a party
          This is a great idea!!! You would think that since this ride is software driven, they could have their programmers create Halloween themed games and place them in there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

            I don't want anything special in DCA. Subtle themeing, no ride layovers or special entertainment.

            DCA is not going to attract Halloween crowds when DL is getting money for the special party tickets. It would be a dumb idea to make them compete and pull people away from the parties.

            Perhaps if someday DL has a lot more parties, like 4 a week, they could run parties in DCA on the alternative nights.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

              I love your ideas. I'm personally very excited to see how they decorate the park for Halloween and Christmas.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

                Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                I don't want anything special in DCA. Subtle themeing, no ride layovers or special entertainment.

                DCA is not going to attract Halloween crowds when DL is getting money for the special party tickets. It would be a dumb idea to make them compete and pull people away from the parties.

                Perhaps if someday DL has a lot more parties, like 4 a week, they could run parties in DCA on the alternative nights.
                I think they'll let a Halloween WOC go one year for FREE then the next year make DCA it's own party like Disneyland

                I think what they'll do in a few years is have two parties and one special nights have both going on at the same time and sell a special ticket that lets you in both

                I will say it is never dumb to add more stuff...the party attractions people already...and DCA will be open with Carsland will that really drive people away from the event?
                Happy Halloween!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

                  Well I like candy corn so they should make ummm something like a Candy Corn Acre and have these giant candy corns everywhere and make Mickey a farmer.

                  I think Disney should take one of the empty studios and make it into a maze. Theme it around The Lonesome Ghost.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

                    I would like to see a Halloween themed dance party in Hollywoodland; a spiderweb projected on the CA Screamin loop; maybe some fog on Buena Vista Street with some creepy music like what is heard at the TOT. And of course a Halloween themed WOC.



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

                      They could make Buena Vista Street like a haunted ghost town at night.

                      I also like the idea of the Halloween themed Toy Story Mania and the villain parade. Maybe only have ride transformations at night, though? Disneyland transforms Space Mountain and The Haunted Mansion all day and all night. It would be cool to just have any California Adventure transformations exist after dark.
                      Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.











                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

                        Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                        I think Disney does a great job of bringing Halloween Spirit to Disneyland.....while DCA seems to be pretty lacking compared to it's Big Brother Park...

                        Sooo what are some things you want to see added to the parks to add a more Halloween feel to the Park?

                        For me here are something I'd love to see

                        1) Villains Parade...A parade showing off your favorite villains Maleficent, Captain Hook, The Shadow Man (Dr facilier) and more

                        2) Halloween WOC....a show all about Witches, Halloween Town and Treat and treating on Water

                        3) Toy Story Mania Spook House - Still playing games but with all character dressed up...and new games based off Hallowen Games you'd play at a party

                        4) Projections on Tot.....just like they do in Paris I believe and also similar to what happens to Space Mountain Building at night

                        5) The Muppets Haunted Theater....a new show (only showing at Halloween) where the Muppets think the theater is haunted and search for the ghosts

                        What would you like to see come to DCA in the Future Halloween Seasons
                        Id love if they did any of these. Also I wouldn't mind seeing a ToT/ Twilight Zone themed dance party and the return of the ghost story tellers.
                        Check out my Disney inspired creations.

                        https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What Should Disney Bring to DCA for Halloween Time in the Future?

                          I love all the ideas.

                          I wish they would bring back the decorations they used to put up in the Tower of Terror - there were some great touches in the lobby. I am not sure why they don't put them out anymore.

                          Comment

                          Get Away Today Footer

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X