X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Downtown Disney Restaurants

Originally posted by Stomper622 View Post
    If you're sans kids, I would choose ESPN over the Rainforest Cafe.

Also, I really like Tortilla Joe's. Tortilla Jo's | Dining & Restaurants - Downtown Disney | Disneyland Resort
    id choose this..

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
    If you are two adults, I would recommend Catal. It is more upscale than the other restaurants there. Good food, and it is really fun in the evening to just relax on their patio overlooking Downtown Disney with a scotch.
    yep catal is awesome!

Originally posted by Jetlife View Post
    You may also like Bubba Gump's food.
    It is about two or three times as far away as Rainforest, and in the opposite direction.
    BG's is nice..different, short walk from parks to the GW that is where it is.

Overall, I have eaten at TJ's and Catal. And HB..i heard RBJK is awesome.. but I love, love, loveNAPLES!!!!!

I'd not spend a dime at RFC, the foodis gross and it's really more fun for the kids then adults.. ESPN isnice I heard also..and not sure RFC even takes ressies.. they don'teven do AP discount after a certain time at night..

---------- Post added 08-23-2012 at 11:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by produceguy View Post
    Ok.... I think we've decided. One night Jazz Kitchen and one night at House of Blues. Unless you guys change our minds again )
    No. that's a good choice, I have doneHB it's awesome. .drinks are good,, food is spectacular!! theportions are huge!

Comment

Re: Downtown Disney Restaurants

I really liked "Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria" if you are into italian food, it was lovely to sit outside but still behind bushes so you didn't see the other people walking down Downtown.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X