This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DL Close at 5pm 9/6/2012

Dose anyone know why is DL Park Closing at 5pm on Thursday September 6, 2012, I saw it on the DLR website Calender n it say it a private party?

Re: DL Close at 5pm 9/6/2012

Then it must be because of a private party.
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Occasionally corporations will rent out the park for private functions and most likely this is one of them.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I was under the impression is was an employee recognition party. It is a cast member party. Didn't Al have something on this?
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
          I was under the impression is was an employee recognition party. It is a cast member party. Didn't Al have something on this?
          I would hope that is what it is, I don't see Disney parks as the type of company to be a sell out and close there parks this early for a private corporation. at least I would hope not.
          Check Out my Instagram - http://instagram.com/bradinsocal

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyC View Post
            I would hope that is what it is, I don't see Disney parks as the type of company to be a sell out and close there parks this early for a private corporation. at least I would hope not.
            Sell out? This is basic business. Disney is a business.

Comment

That's exactly why DL is closing early. My wife and I will be attending that night.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Disneyland has done this for years...

Comment

Disney is definitely a company that rents out the park for private parties. I'm sure it's an outrageous cost, but yes they do it, and have done it for a long time now.
                  Class of 2005...

Comment

I read that too; but I thought they were just closing NOS/Frontierland...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X