Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] I will always come back to Disneyland.

After my yesterday visit to Disneyland this late summer of August with my mom and a friend. I will always come back for a visit to Disneyland when ever I have a chance.

I will never get tired or sick of the beloved classic iconic theme park, its just shows how I'm obsessed with all things Disney and Disney theme parks. Disneyland after all is my home theme park and always be. USH and Knotts are not even close!

Unlike casual fans and people, they won't understand what Disneyland is meant to be! Every time you come back or visit, the feeling of that place is unlike any other thing I can experience! I can't seem to put my finger on it or explain it well. You'll have to go there in person and experience it for yourself and see! Even at this year of 2012, Disneyland holds a special place in my heart.

Each visit to the Disneyland Resort is different! It's not always the same experience. I'd always wanted to be cast member at Disneyland or a annual pass holder. But those are only dreams....

I love Disneyland! I go there at least every year 1 or 2 times. Age is just a number.
    Last edited by LangenFox; 08-23-2012, 12:24 PM.

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
    Save
    Sav

Re: I will always come back to Disneyland.

Why is working at Disney only a dream?

---------- Post added 08-23-2012 at 02:28 PM ----------

Also- this link doesn't seem to be working anymore:"For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://second-ed.com/"

Comment

Fixed the link.

Working at Disney is always my dream. Because I could never make it there even when I apply! I applied for Disney more than once and I never get contacted at least once. So, it's a dream......but it can come true.

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
      Save
      Sav

Comment

I've always been afraid that being a CM would ruin a bit of the magic for me.

Comment

Originally posted by lunarsongbird View Post
          I've always been afraid that being a CM would ruin a bit of the magic for me.
          As someone who was in the College Program, it kinda does. But don't let that get to you.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X