Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disney Drawings From the Fans

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disney Drawings From the Fans

I wanted to start a thread where anyone can post their Disney based artwork. I'd love to see other Disney fans drawings/paintings. (This can include tattoos as well).
    Here's my drawing of the Hatbox Ghost.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hatboxg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	7369586
    Last edited by Slappypunk; 08-24-2012, 03:41 PM.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
    "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
    "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Re: Disney Drawings From the Fans

I hope these show up...
    Attached Files

Comment

And sorry for the poor quality

Comment

I must say I'm proudest of my ability to meticulously paint what appear to be camera-generated date and time stamps. Takes a steady hand, I'll tell you.:lol:

Comment

Wow. I love your skills Cheshire Kat.
          Wait Steve you actually painted those?

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
          "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Comment

This is my Nightmare Before Christmas leg sleeve so far. I am planning on adding Oogie Boogie before too long.

I have been working on a Maleficent drawing, too. I'll post it when it's done.
            Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Slappypunk View Post
              Wait Steve you actually painted those?
              Yep. Oil on canvas, both.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
                Yep. Oil on canvas, both.
                I wish I was that artistic!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (3).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	7344579

Comment

I must say I'm proudest of my ability to meticulously paint what appear to be camera-generated date and time stamps. Takes a steady hand, I'll tell you.:lol:
                    Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23397[/ATTACH]
                      Toady. One of my favorites. Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
                        Toady. One of my favorites. Nice work!
                        Thank you. I love your tats by the way. How much did Jack cost? I'm thinking about getting him in a couple of months.

Comment

Thank you. I love your tats by the way. How much did Jack cost? I'm thinking about getting him in a couple of months.
                          Thanks.
                          I got Jack done first back in 2007 and he was $150. Shortly after I added Zero and his doghouse and that was $125. Tattoos are hard to price because each artist/shop is different. They can gauge it on the amount of ink, time , or difficulty. I think the prices I got are a decent ballpark figure, though.

Comment

I wish I was that artistic!
                            You can be.

Comment

Those are stunning! How long have you been painting?
                              * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X