Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Birthday at Disneyland!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Birthday at Disneyland!

hey guys, I am going to be spending my birthday at the resort on October 8th this year and was wondering if you guys had any tips about things to help celebrate. I will be hopping between the two parks to ride my favourite rides, so services at both sides are fine and also will be spending two nights at Disneyland Hotel. I also need help finding somewhere really nice to eat lunch. And lastly I am wondering wether they have smaller cakes (for two) at the main street bakery, if not I'll just have a dole whip with a candle

Any tips are appreciated!

Re: Birthday at Disneyland!

The first thing you need to do is go to City Hall and tell the CM that it's your Birthday! They will give you a button (or sticker if they ran out of buttons) to wear. Can get you little perks when other CM's see your Birthday recognition...

Comment

i think sometimes they have you wait for the front seats on some rides
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I am spending my birthday at Disneyland this year as well. Now I know to make a pit stop at City Hall. I love this forum.
        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaneB View Post
          And lastly I am wondering wether they have smaller cakes (for two) at the main street bakery, if not I'll just have a dole whip with a candle

Any tips are appreciated!
          At any Disney Dining location that accepts reservations you should note on the reservation it's for your birthday. You will probably get a little treat. Also you can order a birthday cake at these locations as well. The cakes are about 6 inches in diameter so kind of small but would work for 2 people. They have many themes/designs call Disney Dining about them. For a nice lunch there are many options, I like Cafe Orleans to eat outside when it's nice out, you may also want to do Blue Bayou or the Carthay Circle Restaurant. I also like the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ but it's not as fancy.

---------- Post added 08-24-2012 at 04:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
          I am spending my birthday at Disneyland this year as well. Now I know to make a pit stop at City Hall. I love this forum.
          If you want to save time skip City Hall, it's much quicker to get a Birthday Button at The Chamber of Commerce in DCA. Also if you ask CMs working behind counters or in a restaraunt they may have birthday buttons.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X