This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Birthday at Disneyland!

hey guys, I am going to be spending my birthday at the resort on October 8th this year and was wondering if you guys had any tips about things to help celebrate. I will be hopping between the two parks to ride my favourite rides, so services at both sides are fine and also will be spending two nights at Disneyland Hotel. I also need help finding somewhere really nice to eat lunch. And lastly I am wondering wether they have smaller cakes (for two) at the main street bakery, if not I'll just have a dole whip with a candle

Any tips are appreciated!

Re: Birthday at Disneyland!

The first thing you need to do is go to City Hall and tell the CM that it's your Birthday! They will give you a button (or sticker if they ran out of buttons) to wear. Can get you little perks when other CM's see your Birthday recognition...

Comment

i think sometimes they have you wait for the front seats on some rides
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I am spending my birthday at Disneyland this year as well. Now I know to make a pit stop at City Hall. I love this forum.
        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaneB View Post
          And lastly I am wondering wether they have smaller cakes (for two) at the main street bakery, if not I'll just have a dole whip with a candle

Any tips are appreciated!
          At any Disney Dining location that accepts reservations you should note on the reservation it's for your birthday. You will probably get a little treat. Also you can order a birthday cake at these locations as well. The cakes are about 6 inches in diameter so kind of small but would work for 2 people. They have many themes/designs call Disney Dining about them. For a nice lunch there are many options, I like Cafe Orleans to eat outside when it's nice out, you may also want to do Blue Bayou or the Carthay Circle Restaurant. I also like the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ but it's not as fancy.

---------- Post added 08-24-2012 at 04:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
          I am spending my birthday at Disneyland this year as well. Now I know to make a pit stop at City Hall. I love this forum.
          If you want to save time skip City Hall, it's much quicker to get a Birthday Button at The Chamber of Commerce in DCA. Also if you ask CMs working behind counters or in a restaraunt they may have birthday buttons.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X