This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Holiday Overlays?

Do you have any good ideas for Halloween or Christmas overlays of any rides? I think a Christmas overlay called Mater's Jolly Junkyard Jamboree would be fun. Have Mater do his own versions of Christmas songs and decorations made of junk like wrench wreaths or gas hose garlands. The center of the turntables with the stationary barrels can also have Christmas "Trees" made of barrels. Also, Toy Story Mania and World of Color are good candidates that many people have mentioned before. Your thoughts?
    The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
    sigpic

Re: Holiday Overlays?

I think it's a little early for them to be changing Cars Land rides for holidays. There are still tons of people who haven't experienced what Cars Land is normally like.

I think World of Color is about the closest California Adventure will get to a holiday overlay. They could do a Halloween and/or Christmas themed show during the holidays. For Halloween they could introduce segments from The Nightmare Before Christmas or Ichabod Crane (aka, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow).
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

That's a cute idea! I haven't been to Cars Land yet, but I wouldn't mind if my first time was decorated/themed for Halloween or Christmas.
      * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Comment

holiday overlay

I love those ideas.. they could project jack on screamin the way they have in the past on world of color. Cars land ideas are great! I hope they make cali adventure as beautiful and special for the holidays as they do in disneyland.

Comment

They did a little pre-show with Prep and Landing for WOC last holiday season, but I would like to see that reworked with every more holiday spirit. And count me in on wanting some Halloween touches on WOC during the fall months.

I love the idea of a holiday themed Mator's Junkyard Jamboree. I agree that this year would be a little too soon to deviate from the original Cars Land, but perhaps next year?

I like the idea of holiday elements on TSM, but would it be difficult to reprogram all of the footage of the games to include holiday touches? I know nothing about computer graphics.

Comment

I thought cars land and buena vista st were getting decorations this year I could of swear i read that last year somewhere anyone Anna confirm? By the way great ideas I love maters ride it's so fun.

Comment

I don't understand why Tower of Terror doesn't have a Halloween overlay. It seems like the perfect candidate

Comment

for tower yeah that be great

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X