This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to Disneyland yesterday and got a 2fer

I can visit DCA for free within 30 days (SoCal Residents). I can also upgrade to an annual pass when I go back. Disneyland was pretty busy yesterday but we avoided the crowds perfectly. 15 rides, fastpasses and child switches, we all gave it a 9.5 on a 10 scale. Good times.

Re: I went to Disneyland yesterday and got a 2fer

Glad you had a great time!

Sounds like a good deal, too.

Comment

For $20 more you should have gotten the SoCal 2-Day Park Hopper. Just like the 2fer, you can use that second day within a 30 day period, instead of the usual 13 days.
      Burnt Toast
      The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

^Why?

If the OP had planned to buy an SoCal AP and just split up the costs, maybe it was better to pay $59 today and then have 30 days to come up with the second payment of $60 for the SoCal Select AP, and then you can still upgrade that...

Or maybe they just wanted to check out the parks to see if they wanted to get an AP, why pay the extra $20.

For someone who just wanted to see Disneyland, then the 2 day ParkHopper is the deal ($40 a day).

But for many people, $80 is too much money.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Well, I missed the "wanted to upgrade to an AP" part.

But anyways, he/she/it could have been able to go to both Parks the day he first bought the passport and then when he/she/it comes back for the second day, pay $20 less when he upgrades to whichever AP that he wants. 8:P

Good lord, everyone on the board (including myself!) is a complete bitchy mood today. 8 Ha ha.

I'm going back to bed. 8:I
          Last edited by Burnt Toast; 01-04-2006, 01:50 PM.
          Burnt Toast
          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X